Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why Foids try to Copy us? "Look at me Im incel too , Chad dont pay attention me"

Not showing up.

Not 1 second.

This has been known bro, their retarded escapades don’t need any more attention from us

Not showing up.

Not 1 second.
>being incel to women= Chad doesn't show me attention
>being incel to men= Never once have i had a girl show interest in me, or hold my hand, or kiss me, or even like me in any way or be my friend

Once again
MEME GENDER

>being incel to women= Chad doesn't show me attention
>being incel to men= Never once have i had a girl show interest in me, or hold my hand, or kiss me, or even like me in any way or be my friend

Once again
MEME GENDER

This has been known bro, their retarded escapades don’t need any more attention from us

Wtf, she's complaining her lack of success in dating but when men approach her, she says no. Chad only
full
It's basically all they do. There were more thredas this week but I couldn't find them on demand and I don't wanna waste my time with these cunts

Moids me!
I'm the worstiest!

They are guys LARPing as chicks.

I imagine that there are no gymcel femcels, I feel like they’re probably all overweight.

My Twisted Life: On the hunt for GigaChad edition

I wish i could punch them in the nose