Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why foids should never send nudes

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
There's this big Swedish artist called Zara Larsson who's had some big hits but basically only in Europe. Well a couple of years ago her ex leaked nudes of her fingering her asshole. She's on TV here a lot and the only thing I can think about is her with a finger in her asshole. I'm certainly not the only one. No matter her songs are, she's always going to be the finger-in-the -asshole-girl.

I've never understood why anyone would send nudes, male or female, it's incredibly risky, especially if you're "famous" in any shape or form. If you want to do that stuff, just start an OF.

I would never recommend a woman to not send nudes. I would like to get nudes so why should I discourage them from sending them? And tbh leaked nudes of celebrities are definitely also a bonus. This example probably not because I think having a finger in the asshole is disgusting, but others certainly.

Women aren't artists

I would never recommend a woman to not send nudes. I would like to get nudes so why should I discourage them from sending them? And tbh leaked nudes of celebrities are definitely also a bonus. This example probably not because I think having a finger in the asshole is disgusting, but others certainly.

Yeah ofc, I would like to receive them, but they're dumb whores if they do it.

She's a pretty good singer and kind of hot. I'm glad those pics exist.

I'm gonna need to see some kind of photographic evidence

1200px-Zara_Larsson_-_2021_%2851654739994%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

Ewwww

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back