Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why foids random breaking up the contact? Why there are so cold and heartless to us :(

jayXoxo

jayXoxo

Greycel
Round about a year ago I had an online friendship with a foid. Were was so close she was so important 2 me.
But at some point she random broke up contact with me and even unfollowed me. Her account is private and she even removed my follow .
Its a year ago when I wrote her "Hey how are you" she left me on seen, 1month later I asked about what I did wrong, 2months later I wrote her "Hi" thats all a year ago. Never heard anything of her.... But I saw today her account is still active, I just only cant see her posts cause she removed me...
And here's my question: Why femoids random breaking up the contact, I did even the same experience with IRL contacts... Its always the same , why? Those bitches pretend like were so close together and then when they have enough of you they are breaking up the contact with you. Even in irl not just online :( why foids are so heartless .
Yeah she was so important 2me and she told me she liked me 2. She also gave me compliments but at the end nothing was real. I hate her .
I really cried.... She put our friendship so random into the trash :(

she just used you and no longer need you so she got rid of you

you were probably just an emotional tampon or entertainment monkey for her

You aren't blackpilled yet. Why would you have an online friendship with a foid? Let alone cry over the whore.

You aren't blackpilled yet. Why would you have an online friendship with a foid? Let alone cry over the whore.
Its over a year ago! Sorry I messed up the time in my post. A year ago when she brooke up contact abd 2 years when we become friends

Football Sport GIF
Where Are You Waiting GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

Its over a year ago! Sorry I messed up the time in my post. A year ago when she brooke up contact abd 2 years when we become friends
"E-friendships" are always like that. I can tell you have a chance of ascending by the way you type.

She used you for her emotional baggage

Joined Sep 15, 2024 Posts 30

welcome to ghosting OP strap yourself in it will happen lots we just gotta move on and keep trying and not let the bitterness swallow us up

Foids nowadays have too much attention, too many simps and male friends, they don't value these connections due to the abundance of it, they don't attach to anybody and get over anybody super fast.

Foids nowadays have too much attention, too many simps and male friends, they don't value these connections due to the abundance of it, they don't attach to anybody and get over anybody super fast.
Fucking brutal. Ik my oneitis is one such case

Why would a queen bee settle for a weak worker bee? There are thousands of them to to do anything to breed with her

You'd think that's a new thing, but if you watch older movies, it was already apparent back then since movies capture sentiments of its time. The horny and dumbfuck men kept ignoring all the symptoms because they could buy sex and now, we are having to pay for it.

Because there is no such a thing for a female

Damn thats so brutal. Sorry you had to go through that fellow brocel :(

This is why I'm glad that chad discards them after he uses them. Throw them back in the trash where they belong :feelsokman:

you were probably just an emotional tampon or entertainment monkey for her
Trucels can't be an emotional tampon, because they would be able to use those information against hER

I had similar situations with females. They have dozens of orbitERs, they just begin seeing they won't have any benefit from any relationship with you.

If you arent at least a 7/10 as a man you are replacable

women are very fickle and shallow. they will cease all contact and communication with normie orbiters at a drop of a hat. Take it from someone older like me. I've been blocked/ ghosted at RANDOM so many times in the past. Take the blackpill and avoid all female friendshits unless you get to creampie her (which you wont).

women are very fickle and shallow. they will cease all contact and communication with normie orbiters at a drop of a hat. Take it from someone older like me. I've been blocked/ ghosted at RANDOM so many times in the past. Take the blackpill and avoid all female friendshits unless you get to creampie her (which you wont).
Hmm thx for that advice. I even alr. took the black pill and Im glad I joined this forum so I can be more into it, because Im very new to this still