Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why Foids Promote Age Cuckery

bagofshit99

bagofshit99

BASEDCEL and SHITPILLED
-
Cause if there were no AOC laws Chads would be lining up to fuck post-menstrual 12yos and 21 would become the new wall :feelshaha:

You can age cuck all you want.... but you still KNOW that it's true :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I think its one of the two reasons:
  • Jealousy from older foids --- reminds them that they're reaching or hit the wall
  • Younger foids are less picky, and older foids know this (strong reason why foids should be wifed up as early as possible before they start developing stupid ideas). Thus they see the possibility of a younger foid getting pregnant and/or in a long term relationship, and they view this as an infringement on their "freedom" (i.e. years of carousel riding, traveling for social media likes, majoring in stupid shit, and wasting their lives in bullshit make-work job titles).
    • Coupled with the fact that foids have this inexplicable mindset that what happens to one woman happens to her (??? :confused: ???)

I remember when I was like 16, all the girls wanted to be with 18yo guys who could legally drive and buy alcohol. Then when I was 18, all the girls my age wanted 20-22 year old guys. When I was 22, the girls wanted like 26-27 yo guys who already had their degrees etc. 27 yo foids seem to want a bit older and more accomplished guys too.

Women seem to have always wanted older guys, but when guys go for younger women they get mad as fuck. Tbh its extremely weak and pathetic when foids cry about this when they are older, because they were very likely guilty of dating older more accomplished guys when they were younger too.

Bunch of losers.

pussy cartel needs to keep prices high by limiting supply

Cause if there were no AOC laws Chads would be lining up to fuck post-menstrual 12yos and 21 would become the new wall :feelshaha:

You can age cuck all you want.... but you still KNOW that it's true :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Fucking based and Tesla IQ. No matter what women support, it’s always due to sexual intentions.

Last edited:
Foids are pedos. Old foids are using money for milfmaxxing surgeries to fuck young chads.

I remember when I was like 16, all the girls wanted to be with 18yo guys who could legally drive and buy alcohol. Then when I was 18, all the girls my age wanted 20-22 year old guys. When I was 22, the girls wanted like 26-27 yo guys who already had their degrees etc. 27 yo foids seem to want a bit older and more accomplished guys too.

Women seem to have always wanted older guys, but when guys go for younger women they get mad as fuck. Tbh its extremely weak and pathetic when foids cry about this when they are older, because they were very likely guilty of dating older more accomplished guys when they were younger too.

Bunch of losers.
True, I always saw foids at uni being dropped off by their late 20 year old bf’s that had cars. It’s only 35+ year old foids and woke Redditards that care about age gaps

@mohammed thoughts?

I think its one of the two reasons:
  • Jealousy from older foids --- reminds them that they're reaching or hit the wall
  • Younger foids are less picky, and older foids know this (strong reason why foids should be wifed up as early as possible before they start developing stupid ideas). Thus they see the possibility of a younger foid getting pregnant and/or in a long term relationship, and they view this as an infringement on their "freedom" (i.e. years of carousel riding, traveling for social media likes, majoring in stupid shit, and wasting their lives in bullshit make-work job titles).
    • Coupled with the fact that foids have this inexplicable mindset that what happens to one woman happens to her (??? :confused: ???)

pussy cartel needs to keep prices high by limiting supply

all the truth you need right here in these 2 answers

younger foids are easier to imprint by most males, even old retard boomer fags can do it with moneymaxx