Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why foids prefer bad boys and criminals

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★
Because Foids by nature are dependent on men for survival and safety, and men who are ruffians, hoodlums, hooligans and scoundrels can protect them.
Foids want you to believe that their strong, brave, independent and don't need men for anything, but when their scared, threatened or in danger, they'll run to the nearest man for help, they will not run to women for help.
After all, men are bigger and stronger than women, while women are smaller and weaker than men.
That's why these gangs of wannabe nigga rappers have foids hanging around them, because they can protect them.
They may even have to trade sex for the protection, but that's the price they pay.

Your probably thinking, why are foids doing this protection strategy with men in the 21st century when we have police and laws that are dedicated to protecting them and giving them special treatment?
After all, women are the most protected and privileged class of people in the west.

Because while our civilization, culture, perspectives and laws may have changed over the decades, our minds, bodies and instincts largely remain the same, and this especially extends to women too, as they evolve slower than men do.
The environment the human lives in changes, but the human remains largely the same.
We still live in a jungle, similar to our ancient, primal, primitive ancestors.
But buildings have replaced trees, concrete has replaced wood, grass and leafs are replaced by bricks and glass, and tall structures block out the sun and sky.

Of course, foids view bad boys has strong mating material and suitable candidates for mating and producing strong, healthy, superior offspring.
Eugenics, pretty much.

But hey, that's just a theory... and don't you dare say the fucking meme quote...

Last edited:
It's all about looks. No foid on earth loves ugly bad boys.

Mostly criminals that look good. But they also love excitement and drama since they never learned to emotionally regulate, nobody let them be bored so they could learn to function. When manospherians say they are like children it's only partly correct, children often learn how to entertain themselves pretty quickly, as long as they are allowed to. Modern women are like spoilt children, not just materially, but for attention too.

Mostly criminals that look good.
Not all criminals are Jeremy Meeks. Where's your evidence that most criminals are above average looking?

Mostly criminals that look good. But they also love excitement and drama since they never learned to emotionally regulate, nobody let them be bored so they could learn to function. When manospherians say they are like children it's only partly correct, children often learn how to entertain themselves pretty quickly, as long as they are allowed to. Modern women are like spoilt children, not just materially, but for attention too.
Foids mentally mature slower than men do, while their bodies grow, their mental growth largely stops.

Modern women are like spoilt children
So females in the 70s weren't spoilt children? They were fucking with the good guys only? The short beta males?

foid logic: he's bad so he can protecc me from the bad :foidSoy:

Not all criminals are Jeremy Meeks. Where's your evidence that most criminals are above average looking?
If you interpret "Mostly criminals that look good" as "most criminals look good" you need to work on your reading comprehension. I am missing a verb there so it's a soft chastisement.

So females in the 70s weren't spoilt children? They were fucking with the good guys only? The short beta males?
Did I say that? Is it not evident that more "regular" men got laid in past decades then now? Mommy and Daddy did better to instruct their daughters, and there was still enforced social stigmata that's basically absent today.

Don't get me wrong. Female nature has never changed. But there were counters in place culturally that aren't anymore.

foid logic: he's bad so he can protecc me from the bad :foidSoy:
Don't take women's word for it. They love the excitement. The "muh protection" is just there to make it seem like they are being more virtuous/pragmatic than they are.

Mommy and Daddy did better to instruct their daughters,
You can't instruct a female's nature. They were repressed back then but that doesn't mean they wanted the good ugly beta males, who were being cheated on anyway.

You can't instruct a female's nature. They were repressed back then but that doesn't mean they wanted the good ugly beta males, who were being cheated on anyway.
Did I say that? You can punish and you can reward. That will change behaviour. These are not difficult concepts.

they got sex once every 2 years.
Yeah I know. They still got sex. We don't. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Because Foids by nature are dependent on men for survival and safety, and men who are ruffians, hoodlums, hooligans and scoundrels can protect them.
Foids want you to believe that their strong, brave, independent and don't need men for anything, but when their scared, threatened or in danger, they'll run to the nearest man for help, they will not run to women for help.
After all, men are bigger and stronger than women, while women are smaller and weaker than men.
That's why these gangs of wannabe nigga rappers have foids hanging around them, because they can protect them.
They may even have to trade sex for the protection, but that's the price they pay.

Your probably thinking, why are foids doing this protection strategy with men in the 21st century when we have police and laws that are dedicated to protecting them and giving them special treatment?
After all, women are the most protected and privileged class of people in the west.

Because while our civilization, culture, perspectives and laws may have changed over the decades, our minds, bodies and instincts largely remain the same, and this especially extends to women too, as they evolve slower than men do.
The environment the human lives in changes, but the human remains largely the same.
But buildings have replaced trees, concrete has replaced wood, grass and leafs are replaced by bricks and glass, and tall structures block out the sun and sky.

Of course, foids view bad boys has strong mating material and suitable candidates for mating and producing strong, healthy, superior offspring.
Eugenics, pretty much.

But hey, that's just a theory... and don't you dare say the fucking meme quote...
Dominance

That will change behaviour.
Changing behavior doesn't count nigga !!!! Their behaviors were temporarily changed when they were under observation, and there would've been no cheating at all or a poor sex life if they were changed for good.

Eugenics, pretty much.

I'm "crimina" (petty stuff), and foids definitely don't prefer me. They either don't notice me at best/are aloof and unterested, or they give me dirty looks just for being near them. Only mentally retarded, fat landwhale trash would be impressed by an ugly criminal, not hot stacies or middle class beckies.

Changing behavior doesn't count nigga !!!! Their behaviors were temporarily changed when they were under observation, and there would've been no cheating at all or a poor sex life if they were changed for good.

Betabuxxing doesn't count.Period

Why keep hiding female nature?
I'm not.
Betabuxxing doesn't count.Period
It's still sex.

No one is saying women will go for actually ugly bad boys just cuz they're bad boys. Why are you so willfully blind as to women's actual historical behaviour? Are you actually interested in discussion? Why even post such water = wet shit if you think it's so reductive?

Bad things become a halo if you're good looking, Even bad behavior becomes a good thing if have good looks. Hence why being aggressive and violent as a chad now gets construed and interpreted as being strong and willful. But with an ugly person doing the same thing, they're lambasted for being antisocial violent creeps.

Why are you so willfully blind as to women's actual historical behaviour?
I'm not blind to it. I'm just against betabuxxing boyo, and sex from betabuxxing doesn't count.

True but thugmaxxing can definitely increase your SMV and give you accession potential if you are at least normie in looks and NT.
Personally I'm trying to dark-triadmaxx into ascending, probably pointless but I need to cope somehow.

it's the same shit when I'm playing PVP games, these whores cherry pick, and when they are ready, they single the unfavored man out. When he gets her back she runs to the men who defend her "girlboss" hierarchy. It's so fucking annoying.