Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why foids need to keep normies coping at all costs

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Water thread, but it's good to keep hydrated.

Society is a house of cards. If enough normies got blackpilled, society would fall apart. Foids need to uphold their gaslighting in order to be able to continue extracting resources from men. Without bluepilled men they wouldn't have orbiter-support, free meals on dates and beta cucks to marry when they're ran though at 35.

They do this very effectively, because they're a hivemind. Foidkinds primary objective is to hide the nature of foidkind. It's actually quite amazing how coordinated they are. As soon as a man begins to peek through the crack and says: "maybe I'm unsuccessful in dating because I'm 5'4" a thousand women will chime in immediately and say "No, it's not your height, work on your personality" in order to bring him back into the bluepill fold.

They've adapted this because they're very vulnerable without the bluepill framework. They can't physically overpower men so they constantly have to placate us and make us not see the truth. Kind of like stroking a lion.

Bluepilled men are under constant hypnosis and will never wake up.

it's honestly funny how normies still believe women are so innocent yet these whores expose themselves all the time

It's bound to stay like this because normies are kept just under enough hope (not being like us, being nt and average looking) to not want to realise that they are being gaslit.

Water thread, but it's good to keep hydrated.

Society is a house of cards. If enough normies got blackpilled, society would fall apart. Foids need to uphold their gaslighting in order to be able to continue extracting resources from men. Without bluepilled men they wouldn't have orbiter-support, free meals on dates and beta cucks to marry when they're ran though at 35.

They do this very effectively, because they're a hivemind. Foidkinds primary objective is to hide the nature of foidkind. It's actually quite amazing how coordinated they are. As soon as a man begins to peek through the crack and says: "maybe I'm unsuccessful in dating because I'm 5'4" a thousand women will chime in immediately and say "No, it's not your height, work on your personality" in order to bring him back into the bluepill fold.

They've adapted this because they're very vulnerable without the bluepill framework. They can't physically overpower men so they constantly have to placate us and make us not see the truth. Kind of like stroking a lion.

Bluepilled men are under constant hypnosis and will never wake up.
Your hivemind analogy is really good. The thing, is no foid is practicing the blackpill deliberatly, it is fully subconscious, when you live in reality of being a foid you ARE blackpilled, you just don't know that. If you were to tell a foid what blackpill is she would be absoulutely appalled, and go out of her way to express how untrue and disqusting the very idea of blackpill is, while unknowingly living by it. I've heard someone say before, that every chad is blackpilled and it is actually very true, the difference between us and chad being he doesn't try to survive in a blackpilled world, he thrives in it. Same with the foids they do everything you expressed in your post, but they do it while deluding themselves into thinking it is a norm, or without giving it much thought. That is why I believe it will never change: blackpill is everywhere you look, but unless you are willing to see it, you won't, and the sheer amount of coping normies are willing to do to stay blind is incredible. Even if you aren't aknowledging blackpill you are living by it, either you want it or not.

Your hivemind analogy is really good. The thing, is no foid is practicing the blackpill deliberatly, it is fully subconscious, when you live in reality of being a foid you ARE blackpilled, you just don't know that. If you were to tell a foid what blackpill is she would be absoulutely appalled, and go out of her way to express how untrue and disqusting the very idea of blackpill is, while unknowingly living by it. I've heard someone say before, that every chad is blackpilled and it is actually very true, the difference between us and chad being he doesn't try to survive in a blackpilled world, he thrives in it. Same with the foids they do everything you expressed in your post, but they do it while deluding themselves into thinking it is a norm, or without giving it much thought. That is why I believe it will never change: blackpill is everywhere you look, but unless you are willing to see it, you won't, and the sheer amount of coping normies are willing to do to stay blind is incredible. Even if you aren't aknowledging blackpill you are living by it, either you want it or not.
Based mustache mogger