Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Foids excel at education while Incels suffer.

slimshady

slimshady

Officer
Our Education System is shitty. I don't know about all countries but in my Country education system is used to produce educated slaves. I have said many times that foids don't have any intellect or their own personality but that doesn't mean they don't have any brains. The Education system rate us by exams. Exams are just made to test our memory, nothing else. Some one with a very good photographic memory will beat Einstein in any Physics test.

The foid brains have a advantage that they can hold a lot of verbal memory for a short term range. They can easily mug up all that it is given in the books. Other thing is that Man doesn't want to study. If you have read Marx then you know that Man always wants to be productive and do something. But our brains have not developed to see studiying as a productive thing. Yes gaining knowledge is seen by our brain as a productive thing but studiying is different because it is forced upon us. Men also can't concentrate on things like studiying for long enough. Studying requires a different mentality which foids have but many men don't. Foid brains are not programmed to be more intellectual and find and experience new things or make new discoveries. They also don't have any ideals which makes them shit on things like philosophy. But they what they can do is do the given know task in hand. Their are also better at multitasking. But men still competed in education before but now most men don't see any value in education. Before if you got education then you knew that you would have a very good life. This made men to work more hard on studies. But it is not the case now. Also the Schools are equivalent to jails. Men who are kids are forced to be in a confirmed order. Naturally it is against boy's nature while girls are better at self regulating themselves.

All that stuff you can easily read in many "scientific articles". However those articles would try subtely potray women to be better than men and not look at the main problem which is the education system.

Now coming to Incels. @theson wrote a good thread about why Incels can't achieve his dreams because he needs to first concentrate on his basic needs. In High school, our social situations become absolute shit. You are always thinking and trying to be socially recognized and become accepted which the Chads and foids don't have to do. I spent my last 2 grades doing this. Compulsory attendace makes it even worse. You just can't concentrate on studies in High school. You are always insecure and worrying about yourself. Even then you can't do anything about this situation and it makes you depressed. Which leads you to Coping. Now some people can cope by studying. But studying is not at all a good cope. We all mostly cope by doing other stuff. We find a meaning in our copes which we can't find while studying. Which takes away lot of our time and concentration.

While all the Chads and Foids have no worries in their life. They can easily concentrate on studying and then achieveing their goals. I think the same happens with most of us. Also many Chads don't get good marks because they don't care about that. If any Chad cares about studies then he easily gets good grades or marks. Also this is the reason why many people seem to compeletely enjoy their life and waste time in parties but still have good marks. They can study without any worries and give their full concentration to it. While we are busy coping and worrying about our life. I have a problem of anxiety which ruined my performance in high school. I was anxious for every single thing from my distant future to what will happen in tommorow (if I had to go to school or outside). I would like to know if many of you also have the same problem.

This is why this education system and our social situations destroy our performance in school. The gap between the my marks and the marks of toppers in the class increased dramatically in High school for these reasons.

its brutal man. foids just live with no worries and incels rot

Never had the will to study and never will.

Haven't you seen the welfare programs that are exclusive to woman in most western countries?
From education to healthcare the system benefits woman, top to bottom.
Unfortunately men are left to suffer. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Because 1) they receive all the validation and affection they could ever want , very easy to stay motivated

2) the education system is basically just parroting, there is literal actual thinking involved, so it's perfect for foids who are by nature conformist

Our Education System is shitty. I don't know about all countries but in my Country education system is used to produce educated slaves. I have said many times that foids don't have any intellect or their own personality but that doesn't mean they don't have any brains. The Education system rate us by exams. Exams are just made to test our memory, nothing else. Some one with a very good photographic memory will beat Einstein in any Physics test.

The foid brains have a advantage that they can hold a lot of verbal memory for a short term range. They can easily mug up all that it is given in the books. Other thing is that Man doesn't want to study. If you have read Marx then you know that Man always wants to be productive and do something. But our brains have not developed to see studiying as a productive thing. Yes gaining knowledge is seen by our brain as a productive thing but studiying is different because it is forced upon us. Men also can't concentrate on things like studiying for long enough. Studying requires a different mentality which foids have but many men don't. Foid brains are not programmed to be more intellectual and find and experience new things or make new discoveries. They also don't have any ideals which makes them shit on things like philosophy. But they what they can do is do the given know task in hand. Their are also better at multitasking. But men still competed in education before but now most men don't see any value in education. Before if you got education then you knew that you would have a very good life. This made men to work more hard on studies. But it is not the case now. Also the Schools are equivalent to jails. Men who are kids are forced to be in a confirmed order. Naturally it is against boy's nature while girls are better at self regulating themselves.

All that stuff you can easily read in many "scientific articles". However those articles would try subtely potray women to be better than men and not look at the main problem which is the education system.

Now coming to Incels. @theson wrote a good thread about why Incels can't achieve his dreams because he needs to first concentrate on his basic needs. In High school, our social situations become absolute shit. You are always thinking and trying to be socially recognized and become accepted which the Chads and foids don't have to do. I spent my last 2 grades doing this. Compulsory attendace makes it even worse. You just can't concentrate on studies in High school. You are always insecure and worrying about yourself. Even then you can't do anything about this situation and it makes you depressed. Which leads you to Coping. Now some people can cope by studying. But studying is not at all a good cope. We all mostly cope by doing other stuff. We find a meaning in our copes which we can't find while studying. Which takes away lot of our time and concentration.

While all the Chads and Foids have no worries in their life. They can easily concentrate on studying and then achieveing their goals. I think the same happens with most of us. Also many Chads don't get good marks because they don't care about that. If any Chad cares about studies then he easily gets good grades or marks. Also this is the reason why many people seem to compeletely enjoy their life and waste time in parties but still have good marks. They can study without any worries and give their full concentration to it. While we are busy coping and worrying about our life. I have a problem of anxiety which ruined my performance in high school. I was anxious for every single thing from my distant future to what will happen in tommorow (if I had to go to school or outside). I would like to know if many of you also have the same problem.

This is why this education system and our social situations destroy our performance in school. The gap between the my marks and the marks of toppers in the class increased dramatically in High school for these reasons.

Yes, School focuses to a large Degree on pure rote learning. There is no wholistic Curriculum anymore, where anything is connected. They dont explain the relationships between math, Music, art and Sports. So it becomes this disjointed, boring mess that makes no sense and will not be remembered.
Make no mistake, this is on Purpose.

Of course women will rise to the top in such a System that is largely built on conformity. Also, I remember reading anonymous confessions from a teacher online who said that the grading System is completely arbitrary. He can fail or pass any Student to his liking, he has full power.
This is not mertiocracy, where the most hard working and competent are rewarded.
This is a small version of the stanford Prison Experiment where teachers act as guards and automatically give uglier/male students worse grades.
My dad experienced this in School, he would be accused of cheating when he got good grades because ugly People "cant get good grades" basically.
They would throw all kinds of shit at him.

Same happend with me.

Of course this effect is pumped up even more when the majority of teachers are foids, who cant Control their subconsiouss and thus automatically treat male and ugly male students worse, without even noticing themselves.

To end this on a personal example: All of my Sisters have and had an easy time in the School System.
My dad especially Always praised my oldest sister for being a good Student and hard worker.
He does the same now with my younger sister while shitting on my Little brother for underperforming at the same time.
You cant hold men and women to the same Standards like that in this day and age.

Praising a woman for rising to the top in Society is like praising a piece of Wood for Floating.
Shitting on a Boy for underperforming in the modern School System is like shitting on a rock for sinking.

While we are busy coping and worrying about our life. I have a problem of anxiety which ruined my performance in high school. I was anxious for every single thing from my distant future to what will happen in tommorow (if I had to go to school or outside). I would like to know if many of you also have the same problem.

Around 7th grade my parents started threatening me. They said they would pull me out of school, throw me out and make me get a job.
I was so afraid, it was the worst thing I could imagine at the time. My social anxiety was massive, I couldnt even talk.
So I was also thinking About my future all the time. It was just bleak, I couldn't imagine working with other People.

I never had the luxury of relaxing. Coming home was like entering a new warzone.
I could only escape into books or the internet.

I never studied. Just coped. Failed multiple classes. The support I got was worthless. Instead of a hug or some actuall empathy I just got more
pain and anxiety.

If I was to use one adage to sum it all up: "The beatings will continue until morale improves"

This is also the reason that study performance is not a good measure of how intelligent you are.

Because 1) they receive all the validation and affection they could ever want , very easy to stay motivated

This is the biggest factor imo. Females have actual meaning in their lives, giving them a reason to try to excel. Incels have shitty lives so they're not going to waste time studying when they could be distracting themselves with internet, video games or drugs. Incels will do the minimum they need to get by and if things are too hard we won't do them at all.

Foids dont need to be smart or have a personality their pussy gets them everywhere in life.
Same with Chads their jaw line ans social circle is enough to work at everywhere.

This is also the reason that study performance is not a good measure of how intelligent you are.
As soon as i know someone was very good at school i immediately start viewing him as a mediocre NPC
Praising a woman for rising to the top in Society is like praising a piece of Wood for Floating.
Shitting on a Boy for underperforming in the modern School System is like shitting on a rock for
I always found so unjust that foids had all the advantages of being a foid and all the advantages of being a guy with so many people protesting against that. Luckily things are much more different now.
It was 2012. I remember the femishit bullcrap being spread everywhere in school nonstop

Last edited:
I would like to know if many of you also have the same problem.

Yep. I had an offer from Cambridge university to study there, if I got the grades they wanted. But i completely failed, because I was 1.worrying about being ugly 2. my oneitis 3. how to avoid being bullied and feeling alone.

it is designed that way for education

It sounds like you are in riceland or curryland, or possibly a schooling system dominated by them, like Sydney. I suggest of you want a good schooling you ask your parents to send you to Scandinavia

Singapore?

so true man...males are definitely not made to sit in class n stare at the whiteboard. Not sure if related but a handful of my male classmates who definitely didn't study had these short burst periods where they'll suddenly come out top in certain tests but unable to be consistent at it

Personally I feel I enjoy education but not school.

no lol, i failed the exams, i didn't even get the marks necessary to redo my yearn they kicked me out of high school jfl
Completely brutal lol, but do you plan to finish it? i left school in the last year and i finished it a year later

working or not it's the same thin in the 3rd world tbh, unless you're a doctor or something big
Tbh i'm thinking about homelessmaxxing, better homeless than a wagecuck

Around 7th grade my parents started threatening me. They said they would pull me out of school, throw me out and make me get a job.
I was so afraid, it was the worst thing I could imagine at the time. My social anxiety was massive, I couldnt even talk.
So I was also thinking About my future all the time. It was just bleak, I couldn't imagine working with other People.

I never had the luxury of relaxing. Coming home was like entering a new warzone.
I could only escape into books or the internet.

I never studied. Just coped. Failed multiple classes. The support I got was worthless. Instead of a hug or some actuall empathy I just got more
pain and anxiety.

If I was to use one adage to sum it all up: "The beatings will continue until morale improves"
Brutual. When even your parents do this to you then it is all over. My parents were also the same. I never had any support to achieve anything. I just stopped trying after 9th grade. After that I never talked to my parents about my life goals, studies etc. Reaching 11th grade I didn't have any life goal because I knew that any ambition I set, I can't achieve it due to the biasness of society and my parents will not support me.
Yep. I had an offer from Cambridge university to study there, if I got the grades they wanted. But i completely failed, because I was 1.worrying about being ugly 2. my oneitis 3. how to avoid being bullied and feeling alone.
same. I wasted too much time in school trying to socialise and avoid being the loner guy.

Brutual. When even your parents do this to you then it is all over. My parents were also the same. I never had any support to achieve anything. I just stopped trying after 9th grade. After that I never talked to my parents about my life goals, studies etc. Reaching 11th grade I didn't have any life goal because I knew that any ambition I set, I can't achieve it due to the biasness of society and my parents will not support me.

same. I wasted too much time in school trying to socialise and avoid being the loner guy.

It is fucked up.
I can relate to what you wrote. Around 8th or 9th grade I stopped caring.
Even before that I stopped studying and kind of made it. But 9th grade was were shit fell apart hard.
I had to do the class again.
10th grade. Failed. Again.
Graduated barely.
11th grade, just because I didnt know what to do.
Failed. Another year wasted.

My parents have a very bad Habit of Setting ambiguous Signals. You can never trust anything they say. They will praise you on day 1 and on day 3 they will scream at you for the same Thing. You could get an "A" in School and they would be all nice. 3 Days later they would scream at you for some minor shit and tell you not to get cocky because you got an "A" once and how my biggest sister was so much better than me and nobody could reach her YADA YADA YADA

At some point I just stopped Talking to them. They even sent me to a therapist and tried all Kind of shit on me. But once a Kids trust is broken, you can't regain it. I am not a fucking emotional JoJo that you can raise up and slam on the Ground like you want.

So I stopped Talking to them, I hid my grades from them etc... I didnt matter anyways, I just thought About dying everday and regardless of what I did, I felt like I would get punished.

I became deeply apathetic. I found some good ways to deal with it but thats not something that one should discuss on this Forum.
Goals in this life are mostly pointless anyways. Nothing we can achieve lasts. Be it muscles or riches, this is a rigged game.

Its a myth that most incels are straight a students

I almost had to repeat 12th grade. By the end of it I was skipping class, and just would fake like I was going to school. They finally ended up calling my house and was like I had missed 40 days or something absurd. The anxiety destroyed me, and my parents helped zero. Alternative eds need to be pushed more, the zombie drone all encompassing model they've got going now is shit, and boring as fuck.

It is fucked up.
Even before that I stopped studying and kind of made it. But 9th grade was were shit fell apart hard.
Graduated barely.

My parents have a very bad Habit of Setting ambiguous Signals. You can never trust anything they say. They will praise you on day 1 and on day 3 they will scream at you for the same Thing. You could get an "A" in School and they would be all nice. 3 Days later they would scream at you for some minor shit and tell you not to get cocky because you got an "A" once and how my biggest sister was so much better than me and nobody could reach her YADA YADA YADA

At some point I just stopped Talking to them. They even sent me to a therapist and tried all Kind of shit on me. But once a Kids trust is broken, you can't regain it. I am not a fucking emotional JoJo that you can raise up and slam on the Ground like you want.

So I stopped Talking to them, I hid my grades from them etc... I didnt matter anyways, I just thought About dying everday and regardless of what I did, I felt like I would get punished.

I became deeply apathetic. I found some good ways to deal with it but thats not something that one should discuss on this Forum.
Goals in this life are mostly pointless anyways. Nothing we can achieve lasts. Be it muscles or riches, this is a rigged game.
I feel for you

It is fucked up.
Graduated barely.

Man that is brutal :feelscry: