Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why foids aren't funny

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
The purpose of comedy is to relieve stress and tension, men have used this for millions of years because they lived in pretty stressful conditions inside their tribe. As usual, women never developed it, this is why foids make the most unfunny shit possible, and when they are funny, it's a stolen joke from a dude jfl.

The purpose of comedy is to impress foids tbh
thats why men needed to develop it
Foids dont need to be funny
Orbiters will laugh at anything she says anyway
so she doesnt need to try

I've never found "female comedians" to be funny.

I don't think normies find them funny either. But they're supposed to pretend to.

I don't think normies find them funny either. But they're supposed to pretend to.
They have to pretend ,it's all that for normies ,pretend,pretend and pretend

Girls are just retarded npcs

Girls are just retarded npcs
Their only misión in life Is to give pleasure to men,it's the cucked and faggot Man who taught and encouraged the females to participate in human society,much More Man society hu-man Is only man

female "comedians" literally joke about the exact same shit over and over. Its either "I have a vagina", "I have sex/am a slut/I can be raunchy too guyz" or "teehee I am a girl so that makes me special". Male comedians talk about all sorts of things but I can't even think of a female comedian that branches away from typical foid "humor".

female "comedians" literally joke about the exact same shit over and over. Its either "I have a vagina", "I have sex/am a slut/I can be raunchy too guyz" or "teehee I am a girl so that makes me special". Male comedians talk about all sorts of things but I can't even think of a female comedian that branches away from typical foid "humor".
Female comedians talk this dude i was the other night had pp this long More than the pp of that other dude "

Their content suck, their jokes suck, no punchlines, it's all rambling about common shit and how hard they have it.

read don quixote and then ask yourself: why is this novel so funny? what makes these characters so likeable?
then you'll understand what humour is and where it comes from. humour is essentially masculine because it deals with the tragedy of life: to be funny is to admit your misery, in a certain way
women are too narcissistic to do that. the female mind can only think about luxury and social status, that's why all their attempts at making jokes are about "my vagina"

read don quixote and then ask yourself: why is this novel so funny? what makes these characters so likeable?
then you'll understand what humour is and where it comes from. humour is essentially masculine because it deals with the tragedy of life: to be funny is to admit your misery, in a certain way
women are too narcissistic to do that. the female mind can only think about luxury and social status, that's why all their attempts at making jokes are about "my vagina"
Yea true it's all about glamour and what looks shiny for em

Their content suck, their jokes suck, no punchlines, it's all rambling about common shit and how hard they have it.
to be funny is to admit your misery, in a certain way
tbhtbh, this is probably why so many comedians are miserable in their day to day life. The best comedians always been through shit at some point in their life.

Excellent analisys , makes a lot of sense tbh,ngl

I can agree with that they arent

Females can't be funny. They can't be anything except holes for Chad to masturbate into

"and then i told him, #metoo because you're ugly :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:"

Last week a femoid in my group chat mocked me wıth a shitty joke so ı dm'ed her that ''Top 10 funny females'' video.

They're just not interesting in general at all. It's tragic.

They aren't funny because all of them a running on the back-thought of 'hey I'm not a man, but watch me do man things teehee!'

And yeah it's mostly 'I have a vagina' and 'I am a slut.' Okay the first one is obvious and since when was the second one a good thing for anyone?

Always been unfunny

That could be true my theory is that men over time needed different was to be appealing in social situations if you werent the biggest guy in your tribal group or not the smartest or other attributes you would develop humor to impress the ones around you. Humor helps more when attracting women than it does men a giga stacy can still get sex even if she has the personality of a brick but a once a chad gets past the looks threshold his personality also needs to be solid to get sex

They aren't funny because all of them a running on the back-thought of 'hey I'm not a man, but watch me do man things teehee!'

And yeah it's mostly 'I have a vagina' and 'I am a slut.' Okay the first one is obvious and since when was the second one a good thing for anyone?

Period jokes are also a prerequisite

Period jokes are also a prerequisite

Which again, are not funny. What's funny about bleeding the fuck all over the place?

Jerking off and sploozing on something is funny because of the futility of manhood. So many wasted sperm. And for nothing! NOTHING!