Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why foids are gaslighting you

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
They are gaslighting you because they fear you.

Even if you have been picked on, most women are probably physically weaker than you. Also, women have less variation in intelligence; most of them are stuck in the middle of the bell curve compared to men and on average are higher in iq, but men are much more varied in being high or low in IQ; there's a much larger population of above-average men than above-average women. Look it up.
That's why higher-iq fields like STEM and finance / accounting tend to have way higher amounts of men despite diversity programs and schools being more generous for scholarships for "diversity"

You could pose a threat to them in multiple ways. Not only do they fear anger at the lopsided standards men and women have in terms of physical violence, rage, even rape, they fear a collective of men saying "go fuck yourselves" and leaving them alone to fend for themselves.

The blackpill extends beyond incels - normies are left in a dire situation too. if 80% of men collectively said "go fuck yourself" to women, that would seriously leave most women to die alone once they are past their prime, wanting to settle down and have kids.

Last edited:
High IQ post

Based mariocel.

Women are evolutionary psychologically programmed/seelctively bred to gaslight us. Just lol.

Emotional manipulation is the default mating strategy of women in the western world.

They want to squeeze whatever resources from us when we lack of looks. They are creatures that have infinite greed.

Women are evolutionary psychologically programmed/seelctively bred to gaslight us. Just lol.

Emotional manipulation is the default mating strategy of women in the western world.

You really think that gaslighting has remained stagnant over time?
Undoubtedly has gaslighting increased due to increased competition in the sexual marketplace due to globalism and increased social media, and horrifying mass-media supermodels projecting what is "normal"

And what say you about societies which had arranged marriages? Human beings can adapt to evolutionary instincts. I don't think you can overcome it, but you can adapt.

They gaslight us because they know that we're right and they don't want us to spread the fact that they're hypergamous whores.

They are challenging you, just be alpha and hold frame to pass their shit test :redpill::redpill::redpill:

They are challenging you, just be alpha and hold frame to pass their shit test :redpill::redpill::redpill:

This isn't redpill - women are not attracted to most men, let alone ugly men. That's just how it is.

If most men found that out, including normies, there would be severe consequences to women wanting to settle down.

Last edited:
You really think that gaslighting has remained stagnant over time?
Undoubtedly has gaslighting increased due to increased competition in the sexual marketplace due to globalism and increased social media, and horrifying mass-media supermodels projecting what is "normal"

And what say you about societies which had arranged marriages? Human beings can adapt to evolutionary instincts. I don't think you can overcome it, but you can adapt.

*gets divorce raped and the state enforces parental alienation onto the father, mother used forced absence of father in children's live to reenforce 'deadbeat' father societally-accepted trope.*

"maintain frame." "agree and amplify."

I read Rollo Tomassi's The Rational Male and I read r/TheRedPill's "The Sidebar" and "The Handbook" and all of their unbelievably stupid and wildly incorrect theories are seared into my brain with a cow iron.

*gets divorce raped and the state enforces parental alienation of the father*

"maintain frame." "agree and amplify."

I read Rollo Tomassi's The Rational Male and I read r/TheRedPill's "The Sidebar" and "The Handbook" and all of their unbelievably stupid and wildly incorrect theories are seared into my brain with a cow iron.
Red pill is false. Doesn't mean that black pill, while always 100% true, doesn't fluctuate in its harshness. And its more harsh than ever. Gaslighting has increased ridiculously lately.

But I don't even need to elaborate on this because the JesterMAXXX post in "Must Read" pretty much blows PUA's and The Red Pill out of the water.
Red pill is false. Doesn't mean that black pill, while always 100% true, doesn't fluctuate in its harshness. And its more harsh than other.

I've said this many times, but I will continue to reiterate this because it is worth re-emphasizing until every user on this forum understands this.

The redpill is *partly* true and it was a necessary stage in the progression of pill theory for us to arrive at black pill theory. The leap from blue pill to black pill would have been impossible. It served it's purpose and now it is time for redpillers to make the jump from the redpill to the blackpill.

There was a time when Redpill was as unaccepted as blackpill. It'll only be a matter of time before blackpill is accepted as redpill is today.

Last edited:
Emotional manipulation, deceiving and learning who to give their holes to has always been essential to their survival. It's in their coding.