Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why Foids are Attracted to Dogs (Terrifying and Disgusting)

Enigmaz

Enigmaz

Recruit
★★★★

1. Foids Like that Dogs are submissive to almost every command: I think we all know that foids want to control men like puppets and it may work on the simp cucks but some sexhaver prevail; Dogs on the other hand when trained will obey like a slave kinda, and in foid nature they are turned on by that (foids want control).

2. Foids are psychopaths and will treat their dog like their baby (more foids that wont have sex with men to get baby): I see it everywhere on YouTube they treat their dog like their kid which makes it all the more DISGUSTING and TERRIFYING that they have sex with them.

3. Foids are actually more horny and fetisher than men: Why do we see foids fucking fish, horses, dogs, etc. They are actually hornier and more fetisher than men but for all the wrong reasons.

In conclusion it should be law that foids shouldn't be able to own dogs.

Last edited:
Also its a status symbol and dogs have evolved to manipulate humans into caregiving and women are manipulated more easy than man

All dogs should be killed off
The species should be gone forever

4. Foids actually aren't attracted to personality: Yeah sure a dog could be goofy but lets be honest does a dog who cant even speak have more personality than a nice incel? The answer is No. This is more proof foids could care less about personality that they otherwise claim.

Last edited:
"Yikes shower more incel"
Meanwhile a dog who licked its asshole and cock and ate poop earlier

1. Foids Like that Dogs are submissive to almost every command: I think we all know that foids want to control men like puppets and it may work on the simp cucks but some sexhaver prevail; Dogs on the other hand when trained will obey like a slave kinda, and in foid nature they are turned on by that (foids want control).

2. Foids are psychopaths and will treat their dog like their baby (more foids that wont have sex with men to get baby): I see it everywhere on YouTube they treat their dog like their kid which makes it all the more DISGUSTING and TERRIFYING that they have sex with them.

3. Foids are actually more horny and fetisher than men: Why do we see foids fucking fish, horses, dogs, etc. They are actually hornier and more fetisher than men but for all the wrong reasons.

In conclusion it should be law that foids shouldn't be able to own dogs.
I got two hands, a mind and the time.
The father has sent me to forbid all.