Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why foid feet smell so arousing?

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
I've smelled shoes of different young foids and the smell is always unique, but always super sexy and makes my dick super hard. Is there any explanation?

@-BrettyBoy-

It is for Chad only.

I've smelled shoes of different young foids and the smell is always unique, but always super sexy and makes my dick super hard. Is there any explanation?

@-BrettyBoy-
I've never been able to do it, but I really want to.:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Pheromones mab

what do you mean by "young" :feelsUgh:

Foid feet smell disgusting. I never understood why some dudes like feet.

Wish I knew what they smelled like.

@Speedloader thoughts?

Ha has gone :fuk:

Pheromones probably

Foid feet smell disgusting. I never understood why some dudes like feet.

Yeah exactly, there is nothing sexy about smelling or licking a woman’s dirty sweaty feet :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

you smell loli shoes? :feelzez:

explanation: existence of sex

I wonder if its something about a girl having well kept feet.If its accompanied by some nice knee high socks,even better.

because you're based

I remember when I was 12 and 13 my mom's friend had two younger JB sisters who would take their shoes off in my mom's apartment and stink up the whole place.

But I was actually aroused by the smell because both of them were hot mulattas.

says the guy with an avi of the coomiest feet in all of disney
tumblr_lq3q44F16U1qicvbxo1_400.gif

feet is extremely hot of foids, especially of foids in their prime or foids with simply good feet, imagine smelling the feet of those girls at school after gym, or the feet of an egirl or japanese student, the scent of heaven, feminine foot odor and feet in general, i wish i could lick and suck, sad isnt it? It is indeed unfortunate, so awful, makes me wallow in an endless abyss of anguish to know some men get to have it, some even pay, i need some who would accept my money for it, i like myself too

@-BrettyBoy-
Foid worship. You are projecting yourself literally at the feet of a goddess.

feet is extremely hot of foids, especially of foids in their prime or foids with simply good feet, imagine smelling the feet of those girls at school after gym, or the feet of an egirl or japanese student, the scent of heaven, feminine foot odor and feet in general, i wish i could lick and suck, sad isnt it? It is indeed unfortunate, so awful, makes me wallow in an endless abyss of anguish to know some men get to have it, some even pay, i need some who would accept my money for it, i like myself too
based af, I want to coom in feet so bad :ahegao::ahegao: chad only anyway