Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why feminist toilets want to deny men sexual outlets ?

Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I sodomize feminazis till their anuses bleed
-
Why toilets want to deny us sexual outlets such as prostitution ? Please discuss

Because they are soulless bastards.

They want to dangle a carrot on a stick in front of us. They want our only option of getting pussy to be being one of the several betabuxxers in their “poly” relationship (quotes because it’s not a real thing) when they’re 35 and blown out.

Why toilets want to deny us sexual outlets such as prostitution ? Please discuss
Well they want to impose there sexuality on us which is very low libido

plus they see sex itself as evil along with a hatred for men

There is also this thing of objectification of women crap

As if being valued as a object is a bad thing lol u get paid to exist

objectification
They do it too, they call it preferences and feel entitled to having them, holes are hypocrites what's new

also i dont expect these holes to think it deeply but those who are in power and enable holes' harlotry would weaken mankind by keeping it chasing women in lust, in a mindset of scarcity

They do it too, they call it preferences and feel entitled to having them, holes are hypocrites what's new
No it's not the same
You are not objectification a man but liking him for this height and face which is a prerequisite for dating

By allowing women to sell there bodies rent them out they are being rented out like a car or a bike
also i dont expect these holes to think it deeply but those who are in power and enable holes' harlotry would weaken mankind by keeping it chasing women in lust, in a mindset of sc

You already lost the argument when you engaged in whataboutism

Instead of criticising the the concept of objectification itself

You are not objectification a man
I meant it in the sense of seeing men as disposable atms or wallets

But yes, body stats are straight up prerrequisites