Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why females often uphold each other while males put other males down?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
For example man who knowingly sleeps with another man's wife is humilating him. Why men do it? Why not respect other male? Many men ( especially those who hold power ) are treating other males like trash. Maybe they do it to gain approval from females because females want to see low value men suffer.

many men are sadistic scum who like seeing others suffer. it's big a reason I don't help normie+ men if stand to gain nothing cause they are vile sadistic simps

Bro, you need to see the way women dog each other. They constantly ridicule one another for their hair, makeup, eye shadow, weight etc.
For men, I think it's more of a evolutionary thing, like asserting dominance and all that, which is done often by putting down another man to see how he'll react. If he reacts, you get to prove your alphaness by fighting him, if he does nothing, you are de facto alpha because no one challenged you.

I think it's retarded normie behavior, but there is a large part of the normie male population that behaves like this. I hope they all get drafted when WW3 happens.

cause it's competition for males, you want the best possible mate and any other male is competition and a threat to that. females don't do that cause it's typically males that fight over them for the most part. Females will always have males fighting over them and they'll ensure get a mate so no need for them to put down other females for the most part.

which is done often by putting down another man to see how he'll react. If he reacts, you get to prove your alphaness by fighting him, if he does nothing, you are de facto alpha because no one challenged you.
It's the opposite bro. High-status men will not react, while low-status men will chimp out.

The lower status guy always wants to fight the high-status guy, never the other way around.

Those who bully others are not high status, they are low status.

You are delusional if you think women uphold each other. Women are extremely jealous when competing over the same man and will go to any lengths to steal boyfriends away

I have read story of security guards humilating man in the front of his girlfriend. Don't they understand that his girlfriend or wife will resent him and may even leave him in the future? Why they play with another man fate? Isn't being polite to a stranger that hard?
Based government should ensure that any animalistic freak who acts 'dominantly' and humilates another man in front of his wife must be executed together with all his relatives up to nine kinship and all their property must be burned down.
You are delusional if you think women uphold each other. Women are extremely jealous when competing over the same man and will go to any lengths to steal boyfriends away
Women are wonderful effect.

Images

Also its females who post such crap.

Last edited:
Women don’t need to compete with each other to reproduce. Men do.

Women don’t need to compete with each other to reproduce. Men do.
Some men who already are successful with women will purposedly bully or humilate low value male in front of other females and males. Why you need to humilate loser in front of everyone if you don't fear competition from him and already are successful with females? I think they are vile and such behavior should be punished in based societies.

As others have already said I have met plenty of women who say they cant stand other women and only have guy friends,but you cant tell on social media,because they dont really say that. They are too busy showing other girls love mostly about their looks, "you're so beautiful, I love you girl or miss you" or they are quick to back up a girl from a man. Idk they are a weird species if you really think about them. I see some of the masculine looking ugly douschbags they like and think you really look into his eyes and make love to that guy?

Bro, you need to see the way women dog each other. They constantly ridicule one another for their hair, makeup, eye shadow, weight etc.
For men, I think it's more of a evolutionary thing, like asserting dominance and all that, which is done often by putting down another man to see how he'll react. If he reacts, you get to prove your alphaness by fighting him, if he does nothing, you are de facto alpha because no one challenged you.

I think it's retarded normie behavior, but there is a large part of the normie male population that behaves like this. I hope they all get drafted when WW3 happens.
Exactly. Men are just more outright about being enemies with each other. Women are enemies of each other as well, they just LARP as if they support each other and are on the same team Kek.

Some men who already are successful with women will purposedly bully or humilate low value male in front of other females and males. Why you need to humilate loser in front of everyone if you don't fear competition from him and already are successful with females? I think they are vile and such behavior should be punished in based societies.
Those cucks should be executed. There's no need for men to compete over pussy if rosties were slut shamed and hypergamy shamed, and encouraged to only be in long term relationships with their looksmatches. But for this to happen cucks must be gotten rid of first.

Last edited: