Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why exactly do u hate women?

soebre

soebre

Greycel
I’m asking this bc i hate them but not exactly sure why. I hate how they get so much love and attention for just existing but then just ignore men like me or mock men like me. I also hate how they have all the power when it comes to sex and relationships. I hate how they hate ugly men and then fangirl over chads

They hated me first

Because they hate me and don't consider me human being just for the way I was born

I just hate the fact that they are so cruel.

They take no accountability for their actions.

They expect to have all the benefits of equal rights plus special treatment for having a hole between their legs.

They are untruthful, cowardly, weak, and love to virtue signal and gas light

Group Therapy, Shannon Rose Bosanac

Because women have bad personality

"Hello, fellow incels. Why do you hate women"
Glowniggers are not sending their bests.

They're very shallow, but what's worse, is that they never honest about it.

Joined Oct 24, 2021
Posts 1
Hello, fellow inkwells, why do you hate foids?
:feelsseriously:

I’m asking this bc i hate them but not exactly sure why. I hate how they get so much love and attention for just existing but then just ignore men like me or mock men like me. I also hate how they have all the power when it comes to sex and relationships. I hate how they hate ugly men and then fangirl over chads
I don't hate foids... ok well I kinda do, but I just want to be held by them:cryfeels:

Because they hate you for the slightest reason.

They hate me for being autistic. They always have.

Because they are liars and hypcrites and treat innocent ugly men like dogshit.

They're narcissistic, sociopathic, they manipulate men, and they get treated like angels yet they'll turn around and act like they're the victim.

They don't see us as human, We are only tools to them, Even chad is used for his good genetics and the betabuxx normie is used for his bux. We are all disposable to them

i hate them because they dont give me sex

I learned it from them. They are spiteful, hateful witches. Women are in it for the bottom line or to only improve their conditions. Selflessness doesn't compute in the foids brain.
I hate foids because they have repeatedly shown me throughout my life that they are without love or compassion. They abuse and manipulate.

On top of being ruthless and cold bitches, they try to make their appearence as the care givers and the emotional ones. They really just know how to work spineless weak willed men who will thank them at the chance to be stepped over. They act like the world is against them when in fact the world cease to stop spinning if a foid asked it to.

What's up IT? :lul::lul::lul:

I hate them because they are deserving of it. Gtfo here infiltrating ho

I hate women because they don't know that I exist.

I'm attracted to hot women, and hot women are not attracted to me.

I hate women for fucking and kissing other guys while ignoring me.

cuz they cute and no wanna cuddle :cryfeels:

Why do all these mongoloid tourists think that you hate only women? I hate all of humanity.

all of them are nasty whores that are incapable of love and they are not capable of being loyal and pure.

I hate humans and they are humans.

Hoarding love and sex, all thinking they’re entitled to Chad, how they have it so much better and still want more control, by all being cunts

its because they are RACIST HYPOCRITES

i like many of the ones i'm related to...i just hate the indifference of the ones i'm attracted to. I truly don't have hate for women as a "class." Like just being honest here. Lol.

Nothing in particular besides some upper-middle class PMC cultural elements that they strongly represent. I also tend to hate when foids invade male spaces or feminize neutral spaces (like Universities).

Pretty much for all the reasons you said.
They hated me first
Also this. For instance one time I was walking down the street and started having what I'll call a "sperg attack" I twitch awkwardly and walk awkardly when I get these "sperg attacks" and can't control it. A group of like 20 black toilets just pointed and laughed very loudly with no sympathy for my disorder that I can't even control. I've also had MANY other experiences like this. That's why I hate women. Also I know you're probably a glowie but I really don't even care.

They lie about the nature of the world and life. They don't even try to understand male suffering. Even fefale psychologists will tell you bluepilled crap like 'you're unique', 'sex isn't important' etc. They tell low-value men just to be nice, 'good' person but this is not how the world works. If you are weak and 'nice' no one would respect you. Fefales are so narcissistic and solipsistic that they don't see that differences between genders exist.

I truly don't have hate for women as a "class." Like just being honest here.
Same. I think hating women is a big cope tbh.

I don't hate women the same way I don't hate tigers killing other animals for food, I kinda just accept it.

I hate them because they won’t have sex with me.

I dont hate all women. I love and or like a lot ive met in my life. What I hate is the culture women have created through hundreds of years of manipulation. I think when women have rights they naturally start to degrade a society. Men and women can never be equals its either one oppresses the other. At least when men are on top the natural order is maintained

They force non chads to pay taxes and follow cucked laws that support their degeneracy by voting, and crying to cucks.

Millions of reasons

Good question, Ima make a thread on this exact topic