Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why exactly do people say muslims are mostly on welfare and lazy?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Just wondering why people say these things. They say muslims are rapists, thieves, lazy, drug dealers, lazy to work and on welfare, fail at school.

I am just wondering which studies they are quoting? Which agency figures? Which data are these claims from?

If muslims are actually like claimed then why do Europeans import them in the millions instead of Vietnamese or the hard working classes of Hindustan for example?

Just wondering why people say these things. They say muslims are rapists, thieves, lazy, drug dealers, lazy to work and on welfare, fail at school.

I am just wondering which studies they are quoting? Which agency figures? Which data are these claims from?

If muslims are actually like claimed then why do Europeans import them in the millions instead of Vietnamese or the hard working classes of Hindustan for example?
Just look outside and see for yourself how retarded and useless pakis and arabs are

Just look outside and see for yourself how retarded and useless pakis and arabs are
okay explain please. what exactly do you mean so i use the scientific method and see it for myself what you are talking about?

Can’t give any studies or figures but in Europe many are like that. North American Muslims are usually quite prosperous though.

Can’t give any studies or figures but in Europe many are like that. North American Muslims are usually quite prosperous though.
So perhaps it is really true that Islamophobia really exists because nobody produces evidence, nothing, zero ,zilch.

It is true that many European natives are like that not working, laying drunk in the parks and streets , smoking themselves to death, having babies young to get housing etc etc.

just asking for a friend

If you take a look at Europoor, thats precisely ats whappening rn. Look at London, Paris, Berlin, Rome, list goes on. Iam totally against these type of muslims and they should root in prisons. Fuck these niggers