Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why exactly are Asians so short?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Also while we are here, why is it that there appears to be less variation in their faces than with white ppl? (compare a crowd of whites to a crowd of Asians)

Because short is advanced and superior, just not for primitive mind of femoid to understand it

Cause we're high in IQ

Shitty diet in past

Because short is advanced and superior, just not for primitive mind of femoid to understand it
High IQ. All humans should be around 4'11; anything higher is just unnecessary.

I guess me too, im olw iq

nutrition was very poor, evidence of this is the traits that have been left in Asian culture as a whole of exotic foods that were once a means of surviving availability

Because noodlewehores keep pasing their womanlet genes

They are getting taller

North chinese are tall i reckon

Location and resources which influence diet.

There was a thread here a few days ago suggesting that northern Chinese are relatively tall (average male height of 5'10, like the US) compared to elsewhere in Asia.

The diet theory isn't right. In ancient Europe the Romans always listed themselves as shorter than Germanics and Celts. It's not like those people all were hunter-gatherers with robust meat diets; they practiced agriculture, just a shitty version of it compared to Rome.

A theory I've seen is that it has to do with levels of admixture with hominid groups besides Homo Sapiens - Neanderthals and Denisovans. Neanderthals were tall and robust and the Denisovans short and dark. The "purest" form of Neanderthal genes in modern humans are Nordics and the purest Denisovan genes are isolated island peoples in Indonesia and the Philippines. East Asians have both Neanderthal and Denisovan admixture whereas Europeans only have the Neanderthal mixture so don't have short genes offsetting the tall ones.