Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why everyone is scared of having unpopular opinion?

inmate03

inmate03

Banned
-
my favorite series, yakuza, got fucked by turn based combat, and yet i will Get cancelled if i say yakuza 7 is trash

I'M V̵̧̢̟̼̖̼̳̱͔̘͖͉̭̜̤̯͎̳͈̻̞̳̦̂̋͛͒͆͋̓͐́̃̈́͑̾̂͆̾̆́̍̃̒̾͂̕͜͠͝͝͝Į̶͉̗̠͆̀͌̐͒̓̋̊́̈́̈́͋̍͋̋͘̚̚͝B̷̡̜̩͈̩̗͔̠̘͎̤̗̼̋̽͑̽́̔͌͑̊͊̀̎̎̈̄͂̌̓̍͒̀͑̑͒̈́͌́ͅR̸̡̛͚̱̭̭̣̖̳̫̠̹̮̣̹̩̱͎̪̟̲̥̱̫̗͍͕̻̮͗̄͌͂̏̆͐̅̑̇̃̈̔̽̌̇͊̈̾̕͝͝͝ͅA̵̢̼̽̓͆̊̎̌̏̄͋͐̍̊̊́̀̈́̉͌̓̿͆̀̽͋̏͘T̶̢̳͙͈͙̫̼̙̼̠͕̪͎͇̰̩̣̯̜̘͚͕̤̜́͂̋͂̿͐̓͌̔͝ͅĬ̴̡̝̯̩̼̬͖̙̟̗̰͔̙̱͙̰̞͚̲͈̺̻̭̦̖̝̖̺͑͂̆͊͂̃͆̾̈͋̋͒̈́̐̏̐͗̍̽̐̈́͊̋͊̈́̓͘͝͠N̴̡̳̹̝̯̹͉̺̱͔̠̑͜ͅ
:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

Shekels Ǵ̵̢̢̜̦̙̻͓̺͐̓͑̑̀̀

Depends on where you drop the unpopular opinion really

cuz they a bunch of fuck niggas

I identify with you 100% bruh. When it was announced it would be turn based all the Yakuza fanboys (mainly on reddit/soyit) said that if you don't like the turn based combat and you won't buy the game, it is because you're a crying manbaby and that you have to grow up :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: Anyways Yakuza saga has been normified to the extreme after Yakuza 0 was released on PC, they were cult games before and everyone thought they were GTA ripoffs but now everybody knows Yakuza games and shares their shitty memes. Ironically my first Yakuza game was 0 on PC.

what the fuck is yakuza 7? Ya kun zack my dick

I identify with you 100% bruh. When it was announced it would be turn based all the Yakuza fanboys (mainly on reddit/soyit) said that if you don't like the turn based combat and you won't buy the game, it is because you're a crying manbaby and that you have to grow up :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: Anyways Yakuza saga has been normified to the extreme after Yakuza 0 was released on PC, they were cult games before and everyone thought they were GTA ripoffs but now everybody knows Yakuza games and shares their shitty memes. Ironically my first Yakuza game was 0 on PC.
fuck it, the normies ruined the series

Social consequences for social animals. :feelsjuice: