Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why every incel should play OSRS

HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Rope or cope but don't hope
★★
There's no better suited game for incels out there. The good graphics-lookism doesn't touch this game, it's popular entirely on it's gameplay value and your account could look ugly as hell and still make friends in game.

latest

Forget about LARPing as female in the game, most guys have female characters and it won't give any extra benefits, foids wont have upper hand in this game. You gotta work for your levels and your money to be among the top players, there's no other way.

Even if you haven't played RuneScape 10 years ago, you'll feel nostalgic when you hear the musics and reminisce the first time you killed goblins and got killed by a dark wizard in Draynor. And another good thing is you can play it on mobile or pc and it's very easy game to run on pretty much any pc.

So do yourself a favour and let the OSRS take you to it's magical world where you can truly enjoy your LDARing and be treated as equal to other players no matter how truecel you may be.

Yeah, osrs is fun. It's enjoyable to gradually level up, collect new items, learn new things about the game, and see your account slowly progress. Also, I think the music is very good.

I have no idea what to do once I get out of tutorial island.

Fish shrimp, chop trees, kill low lvl enemies, mine copper and tin to make bronze...

This thread is brought to you by Ritalin™
just be a foid so you never have to leave tutorial island br0

Lifefuel for Ritalincel

i’ve never tried it is it free

Have you tried osrs and ritalin at the same time

It's available on ios and android so that's cool.

Tried to get back into osrs, but the grinding got monotone after a while, not even sure what you get in the game. This game used to be popular in middleschool with the 90's kids, now I never hear about it outside of twitch. Might give it another shot.

Yeah, osrs is fun. It's enjoyable to gradually level up, collect new items, learn new things about the game, and see your account slowly progress. Also, I think the music is very good.

osrs is not same as runescape from before ge and is just a fake prop satisfying your nostalgia enough for you to think it's the real deal
same way you will never replay wow from early oughts, mw2 on xbox live in its prime or minecraft in 2011

osrs is not same as runescape from before ge and is just a fake prop satisfying your nostalgia enough for you to think it's the real deal
same way you will never replay wow from early oughts, mw2 on xbox live in its prime or minecraft in 2011

tbh, but its still enjoyable

also minecraft was trash from the start

I used to play runescape all the time when I was little in 2008ish on a shitty laptop that always overheated. Just hearing the music makes my legs feel warm lol. I installed it on my mobile a month or two ago, but I couldn't recover my account so I was a bit demotivated. Mobile is also very frustrating to do things, and I don't have a PC. When I get a PC in a couple of months at most, I'll definitely play runescape again. It's great tbh.

I used to play runescape all the time when I was little in 2008ish on a shitty laptop that always overheated. Just hearing the music makes my legs feel warm lol. I installed it on my mobile a month or two ago, but I couldn't recover my account so I was a bit demotivated. Mobile is also very frustrating to do things, and I don't have a PC. When I get a PC in a couple of months at most, I'll definitely play runescape again. It's great tbh.
You'll miss the easter event :feelsohgod:

Sorry but mmorpg bore me to death, I just don't have the patience nor dedication required

Sorry but mmorpg bore me to death, I just don't have the patience nor dedication required
I love farming for levels, money, xp actually.
I dont know why but i love farming.

someone keeps recommending it :feelsohgod:

maybe one day i'll try it

Too grindy for me, even for a seasoned WoW rotter

Great post I'm gonna try this game on android tbh. is it available on google play and free? Otherwise it might be ogre.

I tried that shit like a year ago and it was fucking boring ngl

ded osrs tbhngl

I've never tried this game. Don't know if I'd like it tbh.

Used to have an account & focused on mining & smelting, gave it away & moved on

i really should try this game tbh

Was really into it from 2007 to 2011, tried to get into OSRS a couple years ago, it just feels like a massive waste of time.