Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why even motivates you to stay on this site

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
With all these cucks watching your every move jerking off at the idea of the moral high ground they think they hold. Seriously what the fuck the ratio of Incel to random normie viewer is ridiculous, this was supposed to be a place for incels to gather and now has a bunch of random fags observing us like some fucking zoo.

BrettyBoy and offtopic. If I have some thoughts that I want to remember in the future that I don't think I can share elsewhere, this is also a good place

Oh, idk. Definitely not that I have several devoted champions (around ten) that have realized my supreme nature or anything...

I got nothing else.

BrettyBoy and offtopic. If I have some thoughts that I want to remember in the future that I don't think I can share elsewhere, this is also a good place
it really is.Better than inceldom discussion

With all these cucks watching your every move jerking off at the idea of the moral high ground they think they hold. Seriously what the fuck the ratio of Incel to random normie viewer is ridiculous, this was supposed to be a place for incels to gather and now has a bunch of random fags observing us like some fucking zoo.
I know that we are right so I'd prefer if the entire world watched us. What do you have to hide?

Fuck what the normal fags and soys think, man. Freedom of speech.

As long as you’re not doing or saying anything illegal such as taking about going ER and rape then nothing to worry about.

The dopamine from alerts, and the social interaction. I also love getting the news from a blackpilled perspective.

I just like venting with my bros who actually understand what I’m going through.

Too ugly to go outside or have irl friends. I come here because this is the only place where people aren't hypocrites and understand me and see me as an equal. I wish I had black pilled activist friends irl.

It's the only place where I can truly express what I think.

It's just fun here.

To get some cope till i become legit monk

Knowing that there are others who share the same experiences like me.

IDK, maybe finding a gem of wisdom that will forever change my life, lol.

I just like this place

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back