Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why Even Live As An Unattractive Male?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Can you think of any good reasons to?

You don’t, you hold your emotions in until eventually stuck up sluts and chads and normie faggots get mown down

there is no fuckin reason, we are irrelevant at best and at worst we are completely useless

To pay my karma from a past life. So hopefully my next life is better
Karma and reincarnation are cope. Considering how fucked up the world is reverse karma is likely more realistic if reincarnation exists, it takes strength and wisdom to do something AMazing.

bringing pain to normies

While the odds are astronomically against us for romantic success, there's still a chance for financial or professional success. I'll just try and cope by fulfilling the esteem need filled by a relationship with wealth or career maxxing. Try and pick up new skills. COPEEEE

Unattractive men is what keeps the world going.
They do the plumbing so Stacy can spend 2 hours in bathroom
They do the maintenance and building so Stacy can sit in her air conditioned office doing a bullshit job producing no value
They write the software so Stacy doesn't even have to go out to find Chads and can literally swipe with her finger to find a TurboChad.

We can all be thankful and cherish the fact that somewhere, there is a Stacy who is enjoying her life and has alot of convenience thanks to us. I am so glad she gets to enjoy herself.

You need to live because you want to live. Only seeing the value of yourself from other people's perspectives is cucked AF.

Can you think of any good reasons to?

No, we are doomed to live a life as a repleacable working drone. The only thing we can do, is to make our driver licence and buy ourselves a somewhat decent car.

To accelerate the destruction of western society

To be a miserable sexless worker drone who provides welfare bucks for single moms who never worked, or will never work a day in their life.

While the odds are astronomically against us for romantic success, there's still a chance for financial or professional success. I'll just try and cope by fulfilling the esteem need filled by a relationship with wealth or career maxxing. Try and pick up new skills. COPEEEE

By exposing the blackpill

I haven’t killed myself out of fear

I'm scared of being alive
I'm scared of dying
I'm stuck

We can all be thankful and cherish the fact that somewhere, there is a Stacy who is enjoying her life and has alot of convenience thanks to us. I am so glad she gets to enjoy herself.
I hope you are being ironic here.

No. Stop trying to "Looksmax" if you already know it's over. Just find your best cope that makes you somewhat happy.

No. Stop trying to "Looksmax" if you already know it's over. Just find your best cope that makes you somewhat happy.
There's no cope that works for having an ugly face, nothing makes me happy.

There's no cope that works for having an ugly face, nothing makes me happy.
Drugs/alcohol. I'm mainly speaking for the copers on this site that think "ascending" will take the black pill out of them or the world. If you accept the black pill, then you accept nihilism.

Drugs/alcohol. I'm mainly speaking for the copers on this site that think "ascending" will take the black pill out of them or the world. If you accept the black pill, then you accept nihilism.
Can't get either currently. Ascending removes you from the blackpill, basically allowing you to rise in status from a truecel/incel to a normie or higher.

To create an incel nation

Can't get either currently. Ascending removes you from the blackpill, basically allowing you to rise in status from a truecel/incel to a normie or higher.
Not true. The black pill is looks determine everything/how well you can attract the opposite sex. So let's say you "ascend" with a girl somehow. Eventually she WILL get tired of you/find the better deal and leave you. Now you're back to square one. How will you attract another girl?

How will this erase everything you've already been through because of your looks? How will this stop chad from getting all the women? How did this stop the Chad from taking your hypothetical girlfriend? If anything you will be more convinced of the black pill. You won't suddenly forget it.

The only reason why you should live is to fuck with everyone around you.

Not true. The black pill is looks determine everything/how well you can attract the opposite sex. So let's say you "ascend" with a girl somehow. Eventually she WILL get tired of you/find the better deal and leave you. Now you're back to square one. How will you attract another girl?

How will this erase everything you've already been through because of your looks? How will this stop chad from getting all the women? How did this stop the Chad from taking your hypothetical girlfriend? If anything you will be more convinced of the black pill. You won't suddenly forget it.
My point is the blackpill affects you differently depending on your looks. The reason why most normies and higher are bluepilled is because they can get woman, so a guy who becomes above average looking by looksmaxxing will no longer care about the blackpill even if he's aware of it.
The only reason why you should live is to fuck with everyone around you.
It's hard to have any notable effect on the lives of others as an unattractive male.

The :bluepill: answer that there is more to life than relationships, and you should instead occupy yourself with other things.

But the :blackpill: answer is that looks dictate everything in your life. And even if you try to do that, your looks will still impede your ability to be successful in any facet of life. That has definitely been my experience. Ugliness is functionally a handicap in today's world. From finding work, or even engaging in hobbies (meant to be social), my ugliness has handicapped me.

My point is the blackpill affects you differently depending on your looks. The reason why most normies and higher are bluepilled is because they can get woman, so a guy who becomes above average looking by looksmaxxing will no longer care about the blackpill even if he's aware of it.

Ok so let me give you a hypothetical situation:

You meet your looksmatch. You have your first relationship. Not counting your inexperience (somehow she can look past that) you "ascend" and bust a few nuts inside of her. Time goes on, she becomes increasingly distant. Stops responding to your texts as quickly, stops coming over as much. Now you will probably have abandonment anxiety because of your fear of being alone (knowing how hard it would be to get another girl/relationship.)

She cheats on you with another guy. You're alone again. The blackpill has been proven yet again. How will you cope? How will this make you a "normie?" That is my point.

Ok so let me give you a hypothetical situation:

You meet your looksmatch. You have your first relationship. Not counting your inexperience (somehow she can look past that) you "ascend" and bust a few nuts inside of her. Time goes on, she becomes increasingly distant. Stops responding to your texts as quickly, stops coming over as much. Now you will probably have abandonment anxiety because of your fear of being alone (knowing how hard it would be to get another girl/relationship.)

She cheats on you with another guy. You're alone again. The blackpill has been proven yet again. How will you cope? How will this make you a "normie?" That is my point.
You'd probably cope by saying since I got her I can get another female and keep trying, and because your face is above average looking, you'd eventually find another one.

You'd probably cope by saying since I got her I can get another female and keep trying, and because your face is above average looking, you'd eventually find another one.
:feelskek: Thanks for proving my point that everything is cope. Even ascending.

:feelskek: Thanks for proving my point that everything is cope. Even ascending.
The point is even if you lost her you could find a replacement while ugly men cannot, or even more likely never be able to get a female in the first place. The blackpill only matters for ugly men which is why most men are bluepilled.

The point is even if you lost her you could find a replacement while ugly men cannot, or even more likely never be able to get a female in the first place. The blackpill only matters for ugly men which is why most men are bluepilled.
I sort of see your point. Understand that I'm mainly talking about the "looksmaxing" "ascending" copers. Not the truecels. My initial message was that if everything is pointless, try to find happiness in something that doesn't revolve around ascending.

That's why politics, religion and science exist. To give low smv males a reason to breath

You cant have a society without betas, omegas, etc

I want to cope and keep hating on my existence