Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why even live as an incel?

• Thread starter NeverGetUp.Belgrade
  • Start date
NeverGetUp.Belgrade

NeverGetUp.Belgrade

never got up
★★★★★
Since I have 0 motivation, direction or meaning in my life, I'm starting to think, why not just end it all. I think I should resist the urge though, but how tf can I motivate myself in life without any friends or a gf. Why live as an incel? What motivates you to stay away from the rope?

various copes

the fear of death motivates me to live

Easier said than done. If I had a shotgun I could rope because it's an instant death if you do it right. I'm scared of any other rope because they are all painful.

Since I have 0 motivation, direction or meaning in my life, I'm starting to think, why not just end it all. I think I should resist the urge though, but how tf can I motivate myself in life without any friends or a gf. Why live as an incel? What motivates you to stay away from the rope?
The fear of eternally burning

It sucks man same spot youre in and i just have no motivation the coles ahve ran its course and now im just here? Now i just napmaxx for the most part or i’ll shitface myself with weed and whiskey to try and enjoy my copes