Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why even go on living when there's this kind of staggering genetic inequality between Chads and us?!

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
This Chad I got to know on Looksmax.org has just started college and his semester hasn't even begun, and he's already gotten the phone numbers of 8 girls. Several girls already invited him to have dinner with them at their dorm cafeteria and one girl asked him to hang out with him personally. In all my years of college as an autistic truecel STEMcel, NONE of this ever happened. Sigh... why even go on living when there's this kind of unfixable staggering genetic inequality?! Our existence is so worthless. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

@Rapist @DarkStar

Why go unliving when you can unalive other people? Jeesh, you always make the wrong questions, my pajeet brocel.

In videogame.

This Chad I got to know on Looksmax.org has just started college and his semester hasn't even begun, and he's already gotten the phone numbers of 8 girls. Several girls already invited him to have dinner with them at their dorm cafeteria and one girl asked him to hang out with him personally. In all my years of college as an autistic truecel STEMcel, NONE of this ever happened. Sigh... why even go on living when there's this kind of unfixable staggering genetic inequality?! Our existence is so worthless. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

7 times out of 10, college is a preview of life as an adult.

Most patterns one experiences in college will continue afterwards.

If you are not popular with girls in college it's going to be the same afterwards.

Why go unliving when you can unalive other people? Jeesh, you always make the wrong questions, my pajeet brocel.
No interested in unaliving others, only myself.

No interested in unaliving others, only myself.
Then you are a filthy cuck. Never think about unaliving yourself before unaliving others. It is just a waste of life.

In videogame.

Cope, nonchads are the master race

I don’t give a flying fuck about that richfag HAPA mutt faggot who will die of his own roid-induces heart issues, hopefully before I rope so me & @Rapist can smoke his pack.

Most lottery winners file for bankruptcy, which I think is a window into his future.

Now please, don’t obsess over him this much. You have good takes on stuff & could discuss much better things

This is why I unironically support eugenics. It's too late for us, but why pass on this inequality to the next generation?

I don’t give a flying fuck about that richfag HAPA mutt faggot who will die of his own roid-induces heart issues, hopefully before I rope so me & @
Rapist
@Rapist can smoke his pack.

Most lottery winners file for bankruptcy, which I think is a window into his future.
Gigacope! By the time he dies in his mid to late 20s, he'll have lived and enjoyed more love, sex, and companionship than most incels and normies in their entire lifetime.

Gigacope! By the time he dies in his mid to late 20s, he'll have lived and enjoyed more love, sex, and companionship than most incels and normies in their entire lifetime.
Not a word

This is why I unironically support eugenics. It's too late for us, but why pass on this inequality to the next generation?
I share the EXACT same mindset. Unfortunately, the blackpill that I've learnt here is that normies are just too cowardly to enact eugenics.

7 times out of 10, college is a preview of life as an adult.

Most patterns one experiences in college will continue afterwards.

If you are not popular with girls in college it's going to be the same afterwards.
It all begins in high school. :feelsbadman:

You won't, that's the point.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back