Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why even bother?

Lurkercel_678

Lurkercel_678

Recruit
★★★
All life sucks, all life is is just work, suffering, and the slight bread crumbs of happiness we get, but that’s it, of course the feds want us alive because we’re good little wagecucks/consoomers, I mean that’s really all life is, why not just deathmaxx and get it over with?

If you have nothing to live for, what exactly is the purpose of living? No one cares about you, no one loves you, and eventually they all leave or die, all that’s there is the inevitability of death and the toil we’re subjected to.

Sometimes I wish the people who bred us into existence never met and we just stopped existing, because this is hell, 75% of life is suffering, and 25% is decent, but what made the suffering bearable is some ideal or purpose to strive for, what the fuck do we have to strive for or look forward too?

Why live at all? You’re just serving kikes who fuck everything up, while you’re left with nothing but ugly roasties, rent that is due, and the dull, cold, lifeless activity that is labor.

Why not just rope and get it over with?

Shrek Good Question Meme - Shrek Good Question Meme - Discover & Share GIFs

All life sucks, all life is is just work, suffering, and the slight bread crumbs of happiness we get, but that’s it, of course the feds want us alive because we’re good little wagecucks/consoomers, I mean that’s really all life is, why not just deathmaxx and get it over with?

If you have nothing to live for, what exactly is the purpose of living? No one cares about you, no one loves you, and eventually they all leave or die, all that’s there is the inevitability of death and the toil we’re subjected to.

Sometimes I wish the people who bred us into existence never met and we just stopped existing, because this is hell, 75% of life is suffering, and 25% is decent, but what made the suffering bearable is some ideal or purpose to strive for, what the fuck do we have to strive for or look forward too?

Why live at all? You’re just serving kikes who fuck everything up, while you’re left with nothing but ugly roasties, rent that is due, and the dull, cold, lifeless activity that is labor.

You need to get a job and stop being lazy!

Being ethnic is suffering 24/7

There is no reason to keep going.

If you want to end yourself then you can. Though I personally believe ending yourself before 30 is kinda bad idea, might as well use ur body as a cope or stuff.

There is no reason to keep going.

If you want to end yourself then you can. Though I personally believe ending yourself before 30 is kinda bad idea, might as well use ur body as a cope or stuff.
I suppose that makes sense

You need to get a job and stop being lazy!

Fuck that, just rot and the only work I’m going to do is make others rot, that’s the only shit that keeps me going is watching this matriarchal soyciety collapse :feelsdevil: