Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why even bother?

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
Even if you do ascend you will forever be affected by the blackpill, now you know a woman's true nature. You will be paranoid everytime you leave her alone or when she goes out with friends. Not to mention she will eventually notice how fucked up you are and will leave you.

The only reason I hope to ascend is so I can one day ghost my foid g/f.

I just want to fuck, that's all. Love doesn't exist for me, never did, never will.

After a hypothetical ascension the cunt can go fuck off for all I care. It's the validation of knowing I finally got genuine love, affection, and sex which is all I care about(like that shit would happen JFL). I'm blackpilled so I already know how rotten foids are anyways.

You simply pump and dump, having a relationship with a female these days is virtually impossible

It's not even only females nature, it's human nature. If you had a good/decent skin genetics, facial bones, and height combo you would be living it up with friends and love, sex, and validation from the opposite sex no matter your personality.

"Ascension" has died for me once I swallowed the blackpill.All youth I wanted a romantic relationship like in movies,but that's not possible,real love doesn't exist.

Ascension is a pipe dream in a 1st world country.

All of your effort and time will be lost in a snap of a finger as soon as she next's you.

She WILL next you, it is inevitable as long as she has a smartphone, internet access, and social media.

Everyday a plethora of fresh new options to replace you present themselves to her through friend requests and tinder matches.

After you get replaced, brace yourself for a dryspell coupled with soul crushing torture as you watch her laugh and smile with the new guy hours after breaking up with you.

IT'S OVER for 1st worldcells

Except for the Amish, they avoided the smartphone + social media bubonic plague...

Last edited:
After a hypothetical ascension the cunt can go fuck off for all I care. It's the validation of knowing I finally got genuine love, affection, and sex which is all I care about(like that shit would happen JFL). I'm blackpilled so I already know how rotten foids are anyways.
This

This is war, and obtaining cute adorable loli waifu is victory, even if not full

"Ascension" has died for me once I swallowed the blackpill.All youth I wanted a romantic relationship like in movies,but that's not possible,real love doesn't exist.

It's not even only females nature, it's human nature. If you had a good/decent skin genetics, facial bones, and height combo you would be living it up with friends and love, sex, and validation from the opposite sex no matter your personality.
Shit like this makes me want to become a cereal killer (someone that eats cereal all day fbicels)

You will be paranoid everytime you leave her alone or when she goes out with friends
complete horseshit bullshit. I aint never gunna love a cunt, just wanna fuck her pussy. don't give a fuck what she do. obviously shes gunna get fucked by thousands of dudes. no fucking shit. that's entry level blackpill stuff. I just want to smash bro. don't give a fuck what she do. all cunts are hoes bro

Just give up if you're not Chad theory

The world would be better if the bluepill got destroyed for all time and all people accepted the blackpill.

well time to go amish

There might be a chance i may forget about the blackpill if a foid ever gives me attention. Just because ive been deprived of it for so long

No valid significance or total value...