Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why even bother with life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Chad is out fucking a girl right now. I’m just laying in bed bed posting on a forum for ugly people. There’s literally no point in existing if I can’t have sex with beautiful women.

Last edited:
Vodka makes life better

Life sucks its a scam

Because suicide is hard and failing at it can make life even worse.

That's literally the only reason.

self improvement = wasting your time and energy so maybe normshits will accept you in their shitty groups

Sex is the only reason to live.

self improvement = wasting your time and energy so maybe normshits will accept you in their shitty groups

Archimedes IQ.

This is why I try to warn youngcels about the dangers of self-improvement. It's the greatest scam going right now.

Because of copes tbh

Because suicide is hard and failing at it can make life even worse.

That's literally the only reason.
I've seen an article about a guy who failed to rope, he wasn't himself after that, couldn't speak or control his arms, walk or drink and eat without assistance. Fuck roping tbh. I would either golden gate or a la kurt cobain.

We're all too hesitant to kill ourselves, so this is all we have. Drugs work as great copes as well

I wondER what's gonna happen when my copes run out

Don’t bother

There is no point. Life is a scam.

Hope, I mean cope.

Also, this + guilt.
Guilt about what? Kys? Nigga, no one is entitled to your life, its all yours, remember that. They didnt care enough to not put you in a suicidal state so fuck them.

Chad is out fucking a girl right now. I’m just laying in bed bed posting on a forum for ugly people. There’s literally no point in existing if I can’t have sex with beautiful women.
You're not wrong boyo :feelsrope:

Guilt about what? Kys? Nigga, no one is entitled to your life, its all yours, remember that. They didnt care enough to not put you in a suicidal state so fuck them.
I actually like my family, they are genuine people and have always treated me well. I had a good childhood, I cannot forget that, i've tried to kms, the guilt is overwhelming.

Don’t bother
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

HOPE COPE ROPE

was laying in bed jerkin and thinking how did it all go so wrong

I feel the same way. I rot everyday and trying my highest effort only for me to be ignored while Chad picks up whatever the fuck he finds nice enough without being questioned.

Because theres nothing after this and all that monotheism shit about heaven is bullshit and so is reincarnation. Any faggot agnostic who says "welI obviously I cant tell it with 100% certainty" is talking out of their ass because all of these ideologies were created by retard apes. Id rather live here with copes than kill myself and I don't think anyone here should kill themselves either unless there are -1 options left.