Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why euthanasia is not legal in west

A

ArabcelinFrance

Greycel
When you are an incel living in an atheist society where sex is everywhere but you are enable to access to it because you are too ugly and weak and you have no way to kill yourself (I live in France) how you are supposed to fucking cope

Sexhavers are psychopaths to force us to endure this shitty life

And btw the argument that im a worker/consumer is not legit because i actually rot in my bed and btw incels are a minority of gen trash we are useless who cares

Fakecel, Arabs are fakecel in France

100% legit. Arabs and niggers cannot be incels in France or Germany

@TrueGlassesCel
arabs here lifemog all truecels. going to gym, going study, living they life, smoking every second day sisha with their friends, meanwhile I scared to settle a foot outdoor.

100% legit. Arabs and niggers cannot be incels in France or Germany

@TrueGlassesCel
Im not gonna feed you but being an arab in France + not muslim because im too high IQ + non NT + incel bones = over to the Moon/Andromeda

arabs here lifemog all truecels. going to gym, going study, living they life, smoking every second day sisha with their friends, meanwhile I scared to settle a foot outdoor.
Arabs only have media failo and they're still more sexually successful than other ethnics, aside from niggers.

Just reply to my fucking question instead of trying to proof that being an arabcel in France is impossible while the principle of the blackpill is that every man can be affected by inceldom

When you are an incel living in an atheist society where sex is everywhere but you are enable to access to it because you are too ugly and weak and you have no way to kill yourself (I live in France) how you are supposed to fucking cope

Sexhavers are psychopaths to force us to endure this shitty life

And btw the argument that im a worker/consumer is not legit because i actually rot in my bed and btw incels are a minority of gen trash we are useless who cares
Pretty self depreciating humor there GrAY

Pretty self depreciating humor there GrAY
Stop trying to psychiatrize every people who want to die, if your life is shit as hell it is LOGICAL to become suicidal but in the US you can easily buy a gun and shot yourself. In poor countries they have pesticides and shit like that. In France you have no way to kill yourself if you have an IQ>120

Arabs only have media failo and they're still more sexually successful than other ethnics, aside from niggers.
Desert bandits just a slight variant of the africanuus niggerus