Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why ethnics want to convince us to go SEA and fuck gooks?

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
It's as if they recognize that gooks are horrible. Otherwise why they all, like ER, are obsessed over white women?

Gooks are horrible and ugly, right? So why do ethnics want to give them to whites?

This JBW, basically means that as a white you're supposed to chose a junglegook, otherwise you're fakecel. While ethnics are obsessed with white Stacies and that's ok, even if they complain all the time about how Gooks are horrible and race traitors and how whites are stealing their women.

the whole SEA shit is just a boomer fantasy its not real

JBW isn't exclusive to SEA, it works in every nonwhite country

are obsessed over white women?

They want some white flesh I guess, although they hate whites. All this race mixing bullshit is part of (((their plan))) and going somewhere else means to leave home behind. You have to waste money to go to a foreign country only to become a foreigner yourself.

While ethnics are obsessed with white Stacies and that's ok

How is this ok?

If ethnics could fuck sea monkeys none of them would. Jungle gookesses are absolutely revolting.

They want us to lose our white genes to cheese skinned whores. It's ethnic psyop.
the whole SEA shit is just a boomer fantasy its not real

While ethnics are obsessed with white Stacies and that's ok, even if they complain all the time about how Gooks are horrible and race traitors and how whites are stealing their women.

BS. I guess at least no ethnic on this forum want a crackerwhore, we just want our looksmatch ethnic. But they only ride white cocks.

SEA foids are short, ugly (many south asian foids have recessed chin) and low IQ.

BS. I guess at least no ethnic on this forum want a crackerwhore, we just want our looksmatch ethnic. But they only ride white cocks.

Literally saw some black foid with a chang on the bus today. Died on the inside

They want more hapa aka incels.

I'm fairly sure the only ethnics that want whites to do that are the ones not living in SEA, since anybody in SEA wouldn't want to make their chances even worse by having more Chads come in and fuck their women.

ALL ethnic females are reserved for white men, there are some attractive sand whores that would line up to suck your dick.
eoFhPlr.jpg

Racecoping cucknics want the BWC to fuck their women
ALL ethnic females are reserved for white men, there are some attractive sand whores that would line up to suck your dick.
eoFhPlr.jpg

If ethnics could fuck sea monkeys none of them would. Jungle gookesses are absolutely revolting.
This is the entitlement of the white male.
She, oh whoops, He claims he is incel because he can't have Chad. Oh sorry, Stacy.
Meanwhile ethniccels couldn't get even jungle asians even when they are willing to pay for it. You """incels"""" seem to forget there are actual prostitutes who ban blacks and indians from their services right?
I'd like to see you guys pull up any examples of literal whores banning white men. Only thing I can think of is...angry ranting articles from asian women hating white men? Oh but those all end up being discovered to exclusively date white men too...
Should have known better and just be born white I guess...

This is the entitlement of the white male.
She, oh whoops, He claims he is incel because he can't have Chad. Oh sorry, Stacy.
Meanwhile ethniccels couldn't get even jungle asians even when they are willing to pay for it. You """incels"""" seem to forget there are actual prostitutes who ban blacks and indians from their services right?
I'd like to see you guys pull up any examples of literal whores banning white men. Only thing I can think of is...angry ranting articles from asian women hating white men? Oh but those all end up being discovered to exclusively date white men too...
Should have known better and just be born white I guess...
Im not white dummy

E7ED442C 3893 4495 8824 AD624ACCD820

Look at this cope. Cucknics have their own delusional JBW reddit.

I’m close to wizardry, I know well that the only white male willing to settle with a SEA girl is one with no dignity.

Alt-right-cels are the ones more prone to fuck gooks.

They are obssesed with the money you may have,not with your looks,the same with african foids.It's not real attraction.JBW is mostly a status matter.

Columbia is also big for JBW

Actually many confessed quite the opposite to Neetsupremacist in private. It seems many can get laid just not with white Stacies.

Actually many confessed quite the opposite to Neetsupremacist in private. It seems many can get laid just not with white Stacies.
in reality it was 3 guys who were already known as LARPers
@Limerencel

in reality it was 3 guys who were already known as LARPers
@Limerencel
If it is true, then they were just the ones who confessed. All the racebaiting here is getting very annoying and out of hand.

You must be a cuck. Want to see my BWC sucked by a sandwhore wearing a Nike hijab?

Spot on observation, ethnicopers here wouldn't touch the average gook foid with your dick, let alone their own. It all boils down to the fact that pretty much every ethnic on here has a petty, bordering on pathetic hatred for whitey and they have to resort to demeaning them even on a forum for virgins, JFL @ these poopooheads tbh

Gook women look better than white women with all that fakeup, fat, tatoos, etc ...

(((JBW))) is a load of coping horseshit

Some low IQ ethnics have seen old wealthy white guys go to SEA as sex tourists and now think all white men can do that

JFL

It's as if they recognize that gooks are horrible. Otherwise why they all, like ER, are obsessed over white women?

Gooks are horrible and ugly, right? So why do ethnics want to give them to whites?

This JBW, basically means that as a white you're supposed to chose a junglegook, otherwise you're fakecel. While ethnics are obsessed with white Stacies and that's ok, even if they complain all the time about how Gooks are horrible and race traitors and how whites are stealing their women.
You smell like volcel

You must be a cuck. Want to see my BWC sucked by a sandwhore wearing a Nike hijab?
It's not what I want to see, but it is what happens.

Do you think that JBW has an expiration date; will running JBW game in Columbia still be viable in say, 10 years time?

is JBW based on looks?

well since looks are all that matter, JBW will work until the end of time

JBW is not true at all, but if you're blond with light-coloured eyes you are volcel confirmed, unless you live in a small village in northern Sweden, then you are just a locationcel.