Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why ethnics should lighten their skin

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
Light skin is simply more attractive and looks more aesthetic. Better contrast between features, sharper face and higher luminance. A middle ground aka a tan is considered the most attractive

This Dravidian chad sh[UWSL]owed up on a game show in Australia a few years ago. Was called the most attractive contender to date by the host. Shortly after twitter exploded.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]
Doc65222 20180219062924
Sub buzz 2983 1522144316 2
Sub buzz 19361 1522144329 8
[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
Prince Dentist 768x406
[/UWSL]

But this guy failed on tinder. :blackpill::blackpill:

He only did slightly better than a white normie.

On the other hand these chadpreets slayed hard on tinder. Did better than even tyrones in fact.

Images 59
Images 74

This is why I tell all ethnics to play around with their colouring. Even blacks would benefit from this infact. Mulattos and light skins mog darkskins to the moon

You can get injections which work out to be a total of £10 a week each

After 3 months you should begin to lighten up. Its safe and efficient.

Glutathione doesnt attack your skin all it does it down regulate melanin production evenly looking more natural as its evenly distributed throughout your body. Basically it removes shitskin. Makes ur skin lighter, more even and gives u top tier skin and collagen.

@Liszt @Transcended Trucel

Estrogen increases melanin and progesterone decreases it. Something important to consider

Estrogen increases melanin and progesterone decreases it. Something important to consider
In men, high progesterone levels will increase estrogen levels right ?

Even blacks would benefit from this infact. Mulattos and light skins mog darkskins to the moon
I'm a blackcel with dark skin. Yes many mulattos and lightskin blacks do look better than darkskin blacks.

However using whitening cream is not gonna work well. In fact the results look disgusting. Whitening your dark black skin won't make your nigga nose/lips go away. Look at these examples.

Sammy Sosa. After whitening his skin, he looks like a fucking vampire.
iu

Michael Jackson. He also whitened his skin along with other plastic surgeries, he looks like a freak.
iu

In men, high progesterone levels will increase estrogen levels right ?
The steroidogenesis pathway is cholesterol -> progestogens -> androgens -> estrogens and then corticosteroids. High P4 should mean higher levels of both androgens and estrogens

I'm a blackcel with dark skin. Yes many mulattos and lightskin blacks do look better than darkskin blacks.

However using whitening cream is not gonna work well. In fact the results look disgusting. Whitening your dark black skin won't make your nigga nose/lips go away. Look at these examples.

iu

Michael Jackson. He also whitened his skin along with other plastic surgeries, he looks like a freak.
iu
Yea it's the uneven grey undertones that give their skin a burnt look but glutathione is safe,easy and it works. It's different to other bleaching creams

Psa11

The steroidogenesis pathway is cholesterol -> progestogens -> androgens -> estrogens and then corticosteroids. High P4 should mean higher levels of both androgens and estrogens
Any sources? I would like to learn more about this

Yea it's the uneven grey undertones that give their skin a burnt look but glutathione is safe,easy and it works. It's different to other bleaching creams

View attachment 477246

Any sources? I would like to learn more about this
Well the thing is you can’t accurately predict what progesterone will do to estrogen since there are multiple pathways and receptors. I do know that progesterone decreases aromatase but that alone doesn’t mean that high P4 -> low E2. For example, ERα and ERβ have very different and sometimes opposite effects

I used to wear sunscreen religiously as well as using skin brightening creams
the first part does a lot but it's very bothersome (you need to put a solid layer of it, reapply etc. and even with the best sunscreens, it's gonna melt, it's gonna leave an ugly visible layer, it's gonna irritate your eyes etc. I've tried the fanciest hypoallergic sunscreens for babies, but SPF50+ will always be pain in the ass :fuk: just stay inside and wear protective clothing at all times tbh)
the second part (brightening creams, I've tried plenty and good brands) had no significant effect despite the price, so I wouldn't invest in it (it could also be EU regulations making all ingredients that do anything prescription-only)
the only "skin brightening" besides tanning prevention that works is chemical (they usually rely mostly on fruit acids, the easiest form of a "chemical exfoliant" would be diluted lemon juice) exfoliation (mechanical peeling also works, but it irritates skin more in my experience; you still should use some sort of moisturizer, like aloe vera gel), but it also makes you more prone to tanning, so you really have to stay out of sun and use SPF50+ if you go outside (even outside of summer)
of course, being healthy in general gives you that "glow", so all tips regarding nutrition and especially hydration and avoiding smoking apply
beta-carotene gives you that orange glow that people generally find attractive, so unless you go for full porcelain look, you should eat your sweet potato (I've heard a rumor that k-pop stars eat at least one sweet potato with every meal - probably fake news, but I can see it happening, since beta-carotene glow is generally sought after), kale, drink carrot juice etc.

Well the thing is you can’t accurately predict what progesterone will do to estrogen since there are multiple pathways and receptors. I do know that progesterone decreases aromatase but that alone doesn’t mean that high P4 -> low E2. For example, ERα and ERβ have very different and sometimes opposite effects
I do not understand :feelstastyman:

Agreed water OP. But personally for me and many here, our smvs are too low to justify wasting time and energy on skin lightening.

For that reason I haven't gotten around to doing it.

I had perfect skin when I was younger,had a light yellowish pale tone and very delicate,but now it isn't so good as before:feelsohh:

Literally you guys :smonk:

Chaddam doesent care about skin tone.

"Tan Skin is more attractive than Dark Skin or Pale Skin"

Yes, we all know this. That's why Mediterranean & Mena Men are the #1 most attractive males on the planet.

Jordan3
Jordan1
Egyptian3

sub-buzz-2983-1522144316-2-jpg.477229

This man is very attractive though ngl. He just seems to be a bit fat. And Tinder is mostly full of whores anyways. He could easily get himself a good woman with his looks:feelswhere:
iu
Average Italian VS Average Anglo:feelskek:

Last edited:
There is more to being white than skin color, bleaching skin won't give you white facial features or blue eyes. White people are tall and beautiful, nothing an ethnic can do will ever puts on their level. Our only hope is to hope we can be reincarnated as whites.