Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why ethnic parents so low IQ and don't understand tech?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
today my low IQ father thought he deleted or lost access to an email I had sent him that curry textbook courses on stocks. This retard was too low IQ to search "from:@transcended Truceo email". and too low IQ to check starred email folder. God ethnics are so low IQ :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:!

Once again fuck you cumskins for not genociding my ancestors. Had you fuckers done so I wouldn't exist! Would be free of pain and suffering!

Last edited:
all parents are low iq

Whites are the most cucked race rn though
As a cumskin, I agree. Ethnic population is increasing, white population is shrinking. We are so high iq that we can't even replace our own population.

As a cumskin, I agree. Ethnic population is increasing, white population is shrinking. We are so high iq that we can't even replace our own population.
you are shrinking in population cause your race is high IQ and understands life is suffering. Ethnics are low IQ and don't understand living is pain and so they have kids

you are shrinking in population cause your race is high IQ and understands life is suffering. Ethnics are low IQ and don't understand living is pain and so they have kids
:blackpill:

My parents are Average IQ, and don't know much about Tech.

My parents are Average IQ, and don't know much about Tech.
you are lucky. mine are lowest IQ, amongst 10000000 people , you'd be hard pressed to find someone lower IQ than them. They are lowest IQ , probably 70 IQ. Just above being retarded. I am born to an inferior bloodline and suffer everyday cause of it!:feelsrope:

Why would you show them books on stock investing?
Just put their money in iShares Russell 1000 and make them shut up if they argue.:feelskek:

Why would you show them books on stock investing?
Just put their money in iShares Russell 1000 and make them shut up if they argue.:feelskek:
My father refuses and wants to day trader max cause he is retarded

what's their age, neuroplasticity subsides within age

My father refuses and wants to day trader max cause he is retarded
He's going to lose all his money like the other 99% of day traders on his first year trading.
Bring him to some jew financial advisor to convince him otherwise.

Same except they understand some sort of understanding with computers and smartphones.

He's going to lose all his money like the other 99% of day traders on his first year trading.
Bring him to some jew financial advisor to convince him otherwise.
doesn't matter he has already lost 100k+ in day trading over 4 years. he went from 225k to 97k over for years. he will go bankrupt rather than give up day trading. There is no helping him.

doesn't matter he has already lost 100k+ in day trading over 4 years. he went from 225k to 97k over for years. he will go bankrupt rather than give up day trading. There is no helping him.
Don't you have any brothers or something to pressure him into not doing something so retarded?

Don't you have any brothers or something to pressure him into not doing something so retarded?
No, it's too late for him. Good thing he gets pension so he will be able to survive even if he loses all his money.

Isn't there some judicial procedures to prevent him from using his money, if you can prove that he doesn't have all his consciousness anymore , and that his financial freedom is detrimental to him ?

Here (France), such procedures do exist.

Also, JFL at day trading :feelskek:.

Isn't there some judicial procedures to prevent him from using his money, if you can prove that he doesn't have all his consciousness anymore , and that his financial freedom is detrimental to him ?

Here (France), such procedures do exist.

Also, JFL at day trading :feelskek:.
Maybe there are idk. I am too lazy to care. USA has a good enough social net that even if he is fucked, he will be able to survive.

[UWSL]at least he's not a cuck like my father[/UWSL]

today my low IQ father thought he deleted or lost access to an email I had sent him that curry textbook courses on stocks. This retard was too low IQ to search "from:@transcended Truceo email". and too low IQ to check starred email folder. God ethnics are so low IQ :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:!

Once again fuck you cumskins for not genociding my ancestors. Had you fuckers done so I wouldn't exist! Would be free of pain and suffering!
Cope, you would have just been born as a cumskin incel who’s parents are very religious and retarded as well. No escape buddy boyo.

The older ethnic retard I live with doesn't even know how to send a text message.