Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why ER:ing is dumb

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Logically and mathematically, going ER is stupid. Your´e making chads stronger by killing normie-, normie, normie+, chad-, chad, chad+ men, by taking out their competition between you and them. You´re also robbing not just them but also yourself from foids with the girls you hypothetically kill.

LDAR is the only way to fight the fuckers controlling shit. By killing people you´re not changing a dam thing (well u are, for the worse, for you). Only in a monogamous only country with a 1:1 sex ratio and without feminism are incels able to have children.

People like ER who kill normie guys above him in SMV are only increasing the value of the men above them. The polygamy nazi eugenic society WANT incels to kill people. It helps them. It also puts the killer behind bars or dead. They wont get darktriad points and love letters from women, they´re not pretty killers. Think breivik got conjugals? he´s 5/10 in looks.

Last edited:
A much cleaner strategy would be to get behind the trannymaxxing bandwagon and convince as many males as possible to slice their balls off. Fix that supply and demand ratio one faggot at a time.

lol retard it's about shining to light the symptoms of the disease not to rectify it. eventually something is going to change, either for worse or for better, that's the point of these attacks

also it makes normies cry waa waaa virtue signal tiem

I see your logic, but here's some things to take into consideration, namely that most Incels just suffer in silence until we all just go extinct, this will mean that we will never get to ascend and if a few Incels make loud enough problems for society then it will adjust the rules accordingly to make ascension easier for others.

Society thinks that we're just good little boys who will take it, that we won't werewolf and go wild. :feelswhat:

lol retard it's about shining to light the symptoms of the disease not to rectify it. eventually something is going to change, either for worse or for better, that's the point of these attacks

ye ok, but why try and help a society that dont give a fuck about u by doing these things to shine light on problems? Its dumb.

just write a manifesto and shoot yourself in the dick, that'll get the world's attention.

ERing is dumb and low IQ. It achieves nothing and gives out enemies an even bigger excuse to come after us.

I see your logic, but here's some things to take into consideration, namely that most Incels just suffer in silence until we all just go extinct, this will mean that we will never get to ascend and if a few Incels make loud enough problems for society then it will adjust the rules accordingly to make ascension easier for others.

Society thinks that we're just good little boys who will take it, that we won't werewolf and go wild. :feelswhat:
does anyone here rly care about making other incels able to fuck? makes 0 sense reproductively speaking

Going ER should be at Chad hangouts, such as Hookah bars.
Gyms are mostly gymcel hangouts so I wouldn't count them, considering I've been an active member for a few years and still get no hoes :fuk:

ye ok, but why try and help a society that dont give a fuck about u by doing these things to shine light on problems? Its dumb.
"hurr durr why live in a dystopian society??? just eat the bugs and live in the pod like a good goy!!! DONT SAY ANYTHING, DONT NOTICE ANYTHING, AND DONT DO ANYTHING!!!!"
fuck you, go die.

"hurr durr why live in a dystopian society??? just eat the bugs and live in the pod like a good goy!!! DONT SAY ANYTHING, DONT NOTICE ANYTHING, AND DONT DO ANYTHING!!!!"
fuck you, go die.
Doing the smart thing is always the long term strategy, not the pawpaw kill em all strategy. You´ll make much more of a difference walking around among normies and showing ur ugly self among them. Killing people only hurts your chances. Its just sentimental revenge that changes nothing.

ER is only worth it when it's done in a place full of Chads

Doing the smart thing is always the long term strategy, not the pawpaw kill em all strategy. You´ll make much more of a difference walking around among normies and showing ur ugly self among them. Killing people only hurts your chances. Its just sentimental revenge that changes nothing.
yeah bro totally worked when people like us just go on existing
live among the system bro people will TOTALLY give you the time of day haha
bro!!! living = long term strat bro!!! you age like fine wine broooo!!!!!! people will pay attention then!!!!

KILL YOURSELF MIDWIT

ER is only worth it when it's done in a place full of Chads
hypothetically, how can u be sure that the top 10 chads of the entire world f.ex are in there? ER:ing chads is even dumber than ER:ing foids. Slightly, as theyre both SUPER dumb. Again, killing chads only makes bigger chads even stronger. You´re hurting chads by taking away their favorite toys. But again, also urself, the tiiiny chance u ever had.

That's dumb as fuck. Do you really think killing a small amount of people like that matters AT ALL??
Do you know how many people there are in the world? 7.9 billion. killing a few people don't matter.

the point is to send a message. like when people demonstrate.
This is the only way incels can demonstrate and be taken seriously. anything else will be laughed at.

That's dumb as fuck. Do you really think killing a small amount of people like that matters AT ALL??
Do you know how many people there are in the world? 7.9 billion. killing a few people don't matter.

the point is to send a message. like when people demonstrate.
This is the only way incels can demonstrate and be taken seriously. anything else will be laughed at.
Then why are the stupid shooters even killing a single boy/guy? It makes NEGATIVE sense. Prob no right side of IQ curve shooters. Again, i think it only hurts ur chances either way. But killing foids less so. This is all hypothetic.

both based.

Many of you are all just shouting sentimental revenge feelings based chimp stuff. I get it, as much as u, 28 yr old virgin and all. I think daily exposure of yourself to them hurts them more than even killing them.

Then why are the stupid shooters even killing a single boy/guy? It makes NEGATIVE sense. Prob no right side of IQ curve shooters. Again, i think it only hurts ur chances either way. But killing foids less so. This is all hypothetic.
dude, I'm telling you, you're not getting it.
it is not about increasing your chances, it is about helping future incels in the next generation. If you don't care about that, then I don't know. Not everyone has the vision.

dude, i'm telling you, you're not getting it.
it is not about increasing your chances, it is about helping future incels in the next generation. if you don't care about that, then i don't know
You cant do things that either only helps urself or only helps others. Its the Nash theorem. That punched down adam smiths economic selfish theory of self help=society help. Its stupid to wanna help others above yourself 100%

Many of you are all just shouting sentimental revenge feelings based chimp stuff. I get it, as much as u, 28 yr old virgin and all. I think daily exposure of yourself to them hurts them more than even killing them.
you're a fucking idiot
what im trying to explain is they dont care
they dont give a fuck if we live or die, and it's only until people like us (ex; eliot rodger etc etc) just massacre them will they realize ugly people exist

Destroy all Chads and the problem will cease to exist.

Destroy all Chads and the problem will cease to exist.
destroying all chads from any mans perspective means killing all men above you literally. How are u gonna accomplish that? Im no defeatist, killing chads only replaces them with a new one, and it wont be u.

destroying all chads from any mans perspective means killing all men above you literally. How are u gonna accomplish that? Im no defeatist, killing chads only replaces them with a new one, and it wont be u.
It doesn't have to be every man. Just enough to close the gap from where we are to the top. Then there would be a small distribution in terms of looks.

Like you said the chances of an trucel ascending is zero. Enacting retribution is the best course imo. For one revenge feels good and also it pushes society further towards collapse.

Go away FBI niggers. I would never go ER because I'm too much of a coward. I also don't encourage real life violence. Only in minecraft.

you're a fucking idiot
what im trying to explain is they dont care
they dont give a fuck if we live or die, and it's only until people like us (ex; eliot rodger etc etc) just massacre them will they realize ugly people exist
let's stop feeding this guys thread. he is obviously a semi-normie nigger, or worse