Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why ER had youtube channel?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
He had a YouTube channel where he uploads videos but did he really have any followers? I don't think anyone was willing to watch his videos (before the event) and watch him complaining.

And what he thought he was doing?

He was documenting his life.

He probably used it to vent out his frustrations tbh. No one in his life really cared about him or his problems.

I was a subscriber until (((they))) removed his channel following the aftermath of AM if I'm not mistaken

I was a subscriber until (((they))) removed his channel following the aftermath of AM if I'm not mistaken
ER was a better youtuber than any of the shekel grubbing cucks of today.

ER was a better youtuber than any of the shekel grubbing cucks of today.
except pewdiepie

we're big fans on this part of the web

Because he was a narcy

Tfw no incel forum

incel = neonazi siege reader = ben shapiro fan = pewdiepie fan
I always had something against the popular guys like him,plus he is a chadlite and slays while we roting to dead

ER had no views on his videos until he started posting on bodybuilding and such, and even then they were sparse. Like even less than my shitty numbers.

Reminder that you can't sit back and wait for things to happen. Go out and make them happen.

he had nowhere else to vent and he knew they would get a lot of views after the massacre, he also shared them on bodybuilding.com and got bullied harshly :cryfeels:
He was on PUAhate under the name Punisher. Used his real name, too.
no it was "The Purifier", Punisher is the name of the show of the gif in Cuyen's sig lol

except pewdiepie

we're big fans on this part of the web
I'm disappointed Pewdiepie didn't make a video about the shooting in NZ and the fact he got mentioned. But I guess he made the right move because everything he could say would only be used against him.

He was documenting his life.

He probably used it to vent out his frustrations tbh. No one in his life really cared about him or his problems.