Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why end it all?

NΩVA

NΩVA

Adventuring.
-
Why do incels kill themselves? Or the incels that went mass murder, why kill if you want pussy. Why not just take it by force? Take what is truly yours. Women are weaker than men. It confuses me that the ones that want to end it all don’t just take it.

idk just kill them all

Glow Love And Hip Hop GIF by VH1

No one here is going to rape women that's arguably more retarded than suicide.

Many of us are physically weak + too high inhib to actually rape women

What if you fall on white knights who are actually stronger than you and beat tf out of you?
What about the ones who shot places up? Why not atleast take a woman during your spree. Spoils of war or some shit.

What about the ones who shot places up? Why not atleast take a woman during your spree. Spoils of war or some shit.
I think if you are on a kill spree you don't actually want to take a foid with you, you just want to destroy as much things and kill as many people as you can.

I think if you are on a kill spree you don't actually want to take a foid with you, you just want to destroy as much things and kill as many people as you can.
It still pisses me off. Those poor souls died without getting true revenge on foids.

Why do incels kill themselves?
Not fit to survive. Many of us do not kill ourselves because we do not have the courage to do so.
Or the incels that went mass murder, why kill if you want pussy
Currently what you drop makes sense based on human rationality. Why kill people for being genetically inferior or for not being able to access our object of desire? Desperation and the desire to end what we cannot achieve, and that no one does, come together. As well as those who enjoy what we will never do.
Why not just take it by force?
Despite the fact that something similar has been joked or even seriously said many times in this forum, it seems stupid to me. I am repulsed by the idea of raping a foid, because deep down I know there will be no impact on her.
Yes, you can be like Chikatilo. But at the end, you'll end like him most probable, and for what? For a wife that does not love you as a normiecuck with a small dick? To call attention? To feel that even having sex will never give you the affection from a foid? It just does not make sense...; I do not want sex from a foid, I want her affection, and I will never get it.