Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Elliot Rodger Killed his roommates ?

dawn

dawn

Banned
-
Wasn't he supposed to go to sorority house and kill females first ? Why did he kill his room mates ? They were also incels. If they had been having sex , then their killing might be justified - because of jealousness. 

But why did he kill them ? I know he mentioned about killing them in the manifesto . But I am not able to understand why he killed them?

To end their suffering.
He forgo his revenge in favor of divine mercy. A true saint,a martyr.

dawn said:
Wasn't he supposed to go to sorority house and kill females first ? Why did he kill his room mates ? They were also incels. If they had been having sex , then their killing might be justified - because of jealousness. 

But why did he kill them ? I know he mentioned about killing them in the manifesto . But I am not able to understand why he killed them?

If you read his manifesto you'll see ER describes them as bringing girls back to the room before.

Because they reminded him of being a subhuman ricecel.

cause he wanted the apartment to himself to torture chads. but he pussied out.

itsOVER said:
If you read his manifesto you'll see ER describes them as bringing girls back to the room before.

Oh , yea , then it can be understandable.

To create a torture chamber, he knew that they wouldn't allow it and would rather LDAR and take the bullshit of normies instead of joining him in his failed retribution

Now when I think about it, they would have done a better job individually than ER

They were incels, it was pity murder. he did the right thing.
 Wish i had someone who cared about me as much as elliot did to kill me

Eliot Rodger was a caring person.

TheVman said:
They were incels, it was pity murder. he did the right thing.
 Wish i had someone who cared about me as much as elliot did to kill me

Same here.