Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why eat Healthy?

There is no point to eating healthy.

Chad eats mostly pizza and beer and still looks like this:

Flex lewis

Being fat and having a breath that smells like shit is too fucking disgusting,besides I want to keep myself completely healthy so foids can't use the lack of self care as an argument against my unfair inceldom.

I would feel like shit if I start to eat junk.

If I don't, I gain weight and get sleep apnea :feelsbadman:

There's no motivation to eat healthy when you're ugly. I'm short and have a 2/10 face, so what's the point even? Also I'm genetically predisposed to weigh 5% above average anyways, so whatever.

There's no motivation to eat healthy when you're ugly. I'm short and have a 2/10 face, so what's the point even? Also I'm genetically predisposed to weigh 5% above average anyways, so whatever.
try diethylpropion

tbhngl food is a potential good cope, no doubt

Less acne. Acne will make you feel like more shit.
Normies and chads diet consist of drugs, pizza, beer, and they all have flawless skin. Even homeless people have crystal clear skin. Morbidly obese people have perfect skin. Fuck this garbage world.

Hitomi Mochizuki is a vegan that has acne
6UaNgVC.png

Normies and chads diet consist of drugs, pizza, beer, and they all have flawless skin. Even homeless people have crystal clear skin. Morbidly obese people have perfect skin. Fuck this garbage world.

Hitomi Mochizuki is a vegan that has acne
6UaNgVC.png

Maybe it was all cope :feelsrope: