Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why don’t you NEET?

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
We need to go on NEET why the fuck we work tbh

I need to wealthmaxx for copes. :shock:

While it is understandable that so many would wish to simply rot and do absolutely nothing in life, aside from LDARing and basically reclusing yourself from the rest of society, you're right in that it's often still detrimental to quality of life; wealthmaxxing and careermaxxing is one of the more productive things you can do, attempting to do as much as you can while still facing the inevitable disadvantages you will as a sub 5 male... :feelsjuice:

Ultimately, self improvement shouldn't only be done for the chance of foids, considering it's often a pipe dream; you can still NEET and enjoy life however you can in this world of discrimination against physically unattractive males, even. :feelsclown:

I semi NEET.
But I still have to work or I can’t really have food rent is too high in this country

Because I don't live in first world and welfare is shit/nearly non-existent, plus wages are low

wish i could..im working on it tho

inceldom should be classified as a disability that gives benefits tbh

I can't. I'm a man that lives in burgerland and in a red state to boot.....if I don't work, I literally starve. I can cheat the system, but if I do that, I would have brutally violent niggers as neighbors, and I don't wish to repeat those horrible first 20-something years of my life

it is mundane and i would much rather rope

I can't. I'm a man that lives in burgerland and in a red state to boot.....if I don't work, I literally starve.
Just vote democrat theory.

no passive income.

Man's gotta eat.

I can't dude, its too difficult where I stay. Unless I want to live under a bridge I'll pass

Leech off of your parents.
NEET status unlocked.

I don't wanna be homeless again

Why. It means full ldar
Try sleeping in your hot humid car, where your body will sense you're in danger all the time and won't even allow you to sleep. Try smelling like utter shit and having no way to wash your self or clothes. Try dying of hunger but literally being too embarrassed to beg for money

Try sleeping in your hot humid car, where your body will sense you're in danger all the time and won't even allow you to sleep. Try smelling like utter shit and having no way to wash your self or clothes. Try dying of hunger but literally being too embarrassed to beg for money
I purposefully rot my teeth. I realize it’s over.homelessmax can go to gym to shower and do online survey for money

Do you know what I mean