Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why don't you musclemaxx? (GTFIH manlets!!)

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
There are a lot of manlets here. Don't you know that it is easier for manlets to build muscle?

The smaller you are, the less you have to eat to build muscle. You also have shorter limbs which means = more power for less effort.

You could realistically and EASILY look like this dude WITHOUT ANY ROIDS, simply because you're short.

Jeff Nippard isn't natty. That and many of us have tried gymmaxxing, and it didn't change our results with foids.

There are a lot of manlets here. Don't you know that it is easier for manlets to build muscle?

The smaller you are, the less you have to eat to build muscle. You also have shorter limbs which means = more power for less effort.

You could realistically and EASILY look like this dude WITHOUT ANY ROIDS, simply because you're short.

View attachment 463062
Finally, somebody figured it out. No gym for your face though:feelsrope:

"Smaller men become muscular faster" is true, and yet, it's a huge cope. To wit:

i have cholinergic urticaria. lmao its so over

I would look like a fridge. The only way I see for a manlet to succeed at gymmaxxing is martial arts maxxing and eddie gordo maxxing. I know it's a lot lot harder than just bulding up bulk but it's the only way for me to do something with my body and not look cringe.

Because that'd be cope. Bodybuilding.com started calling short guys manlets because they'd try to bulk up to distract from their height. That's where the whole term came from to begin with.

The muscle doesn't look good if you're short. You just look like some weird hobbit.

hahhahahahah brootal, tall guys already have broader shoulders, no matter how much manlet trains he won't have that structure, at least not naturally
The most brutal part of this photo is that if you just look at the guy on the left alone, he seems decently put-together, maybe even above average. But the Chad on the right just comically blows him away.

Muscles are good you get more respect from males especially as a manlet, doesn't work on foids tho

I'd still try.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back