Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why don't you kill yourself?

• Thread starter Kina Hikikomori
  • Start date
Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
1 - Cowardice (fear of physical pain and the esotericism behind what they say);
2 - Hope/illusion (trying to find something good to support yourself, even if it is illusory);
3 - Or you have already tried and ended up failing (realizing that this action is scarier up close).

Which of these reasons?

Last edited:
The english is not englishing

The english is not englishing
2 - Hope/illusion (trying to find something good to support yourself, even if it is illusory);
3 - Or you have already tried and ended up failing (realizing that this action is scarier up close).

becasue i got transformERs to cope with

Plus i will. Never let the jews and normies be happy since they want all of us to die.
The greatest riches incel in history (ME)

Which of these reasons?
Not shocking my mom. When she leaves, I will go.

I don’t want to die, because I have never lived

Not shocking my mom. When she leaves, I will go.
This seems like a cop-out, brocel. Usually, those who use this futuristic premise do so for reasons of cowardice, so they cling to an illusion and let it build up instead of actually admitting why. It sounds more like reason 1 mixed with 2 to me; cowardice and delusion.

But, there is also the flip side, maybe you really don't want to destroy your mother with your death. But, that is somewhat doubtful, because we are apathetic beings towards others.

I want to cope a bit more

I don’t want to die, because I have never lived
Half true, you are right that you never lived, but when it comes to death it is cope, maybe it is cowardice of a truecel too... For example, I am a coward to do this, but at the same time I also never lived because of genetics.

Christian
IMG 5429

This.

Are you a christcuck?
hell is far-fetched nonsense. I am afraid of the unknown , not from fiction made for the sole purpose to control the goys actions. On top of that they fell for it.

Yea there are Indian Christians
I know that, but are you a convert or born into it?

Christianity as an Indian is kinda cringe ngl

Which of these reasons?
? 'Esotericism is about secret knowledge for a small group of people. Esotericism also describes mystical, spiritual or occult points of view.'

I actually find Pain quite annoying because I never know if I experience it more than other people or if I'm just so new to it.
Oh yeah I always have Hope.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh, you just reminded me of aftermath failed Suicide videos

hell is far-fetched nonsense. I am afraid of the unknown , not from fiction made for the sole purpose to control the goys actions. On top of that they fell for it.
Exactly. Hell is esotericism to keep people (with low cognitive capacity) in the stage of fear, and to force them to do things with purposes different from their essences, it is an esoteric control mechanism that arises with allegorical statements. And anyone who has a degree in theology knows that theology does not mix anthropocentrically with mysticism.

Hell is figurative of man himself.

I don't want to die alone, I want a bettER death

Which of these reasons?
lazy to do that

lazy to do that
This is cope, because death is the unknown that affects the structure of anthropological bioarchitecture, not being afraid of it is cope.

This seems more like a psychoecology of your ontological being in wanting to cling to a sustenance.

Therefore, it is 2.

Which of these reasons?
There is no real reason not to kill yourself. I would die happy if this happened quickly and painlessly. Acceptance of mortality is a stage in the elevation of consciousness. In death I found what was missing to be complete, it gave me a sense of finitude, which I use to appreciate all my moments -- because they will be the last.

So why didn't I kill myself? I don't have an efficient method that reduces physical pain; I must wait a few years to see if my situation improves; I want to fulfill desires and things that I stopped doing in the past. I hope my existence is brief, I can't bear all this pain.

all three and more

None of the above. I don't think that suicide is rational in the vast majority of instances. You'd be depriving yourself of other sources of goodness and pleasure by taking your own life. You don't know what the future holds, but you do know if you kys you turn a non-zero percent probability of good things happening to you to a zero percent probability.

i am just scared. i want to die but i am scared and dont want to make my mom sad.

Just gonna keep jackin till I die

My problems aren't that bad honestly, at least as of yet. I've been in worse situations but as years roll by nothing dramatic changes for the better or for the worse. When the well runs dry I will do it. But as long as there is some gas left in the tank then I might as well keep going.

i am just scared. i want to die but i am scared and dont want to make my mom sad.
Pretty cucked bro she Literally had the choice to end your suffering before it even started but instead she brought you here if she’s good mum that’s cool but i really can’t forgive my parents for bringing me to this shithole lol

Pretty cucked bro she Literally had the choice to end your suffering before it even started but instead she brought you here if she’s good mum that’s cool but i really can’t forgive my parents for bringing me to this shithole lol
you are right brocel. i just cant hate her. i dont know what is wrong with me

My message to everyone here: KYS

keep yourself safe:feelsEhh:

There is no real reason not to kill yourself. I would die happy if this happened quickly and painlessly. Acceptance of mortality is a stage in the elevation of consciousness.
What you mentioned, about death being the pillar of the supposed elevation of consciousness, is technically the "pillar" of the philosophy, because it is based on the understanding that only through death can true beauty and true knowledge be achieved. This is the pillar. But the counterpoint exists, because in our world we have a more comprehensive knowledge of biological life. First, the issue of physical death being an elevation of consciousness is a claim that only makes sense to the person who makes it, because death represents the death of anthropological consciousness as we know it and, therefore, is not an evolution. The contradiction is already built into this basis. Second, you are the same guy from another comment when you said about ecofuturism, that this is the only life after the death of consciousness. Therefore, there is no elevation whatsoever in this, it is simply a naturalistic ecosystem.
So why didn't I kill myself? I don't have an efficient method that reduces physical pain; I must wait a few years to see if my situation improves; I want to fulfill desires and things that I stopped doing in the past. I hope my existence is brief, I can't bear all this pain.
This is the 2nd, you yourself admit that you want to fulfill your desires, this is your livelihood. While, on the other hand, you want your life to pass quickly, okay.This is the prefix proposed by you. So the question of "why" you haven't done it yet is something dismissible, since at the beginning of the conversation you use premises of future attributions that are not really based, they are guesses, so this cope is a lie and is not valid.

None of the above. I don't think that suicide is rational in the vast majority of instances. You'd be depriving yourself of other sources of goodness and pleasure by taking your own life. You don't know what the future holds, but you do know if you kys you turn a non-zero percent probability of good things happening to you to a zero percent probability.
basedcel

because whether i live or not doesn't matter, but I might do it if things get too unbearable

Which of these reasons?
1 and 2 for sure.

1 I can overcome, thers is two methods, 1 is simple just take co2 bag and suffocate yourself while you are out cold with sleeping pills. They call it the suicide bag, pretty simple to do, second option is join russian millitary which i can do thanks to my family can get russian passport and just let ukranians drone kill me quickly and also u get paid a lot so if you survive you also rich now so win-win situation.

2. hope, i still have hope that SEAmaxx will work for me, if not i go do option 1, i have no intrest being on this gay ass fucking earth, i hate this world full of lies and abuse, this world could be fixed in 30 seconds all it would take is a mindset change and we could have a better world tomorrow for everone but nooo... If you are born a nigger in some somali village I guess ull starve to death or work for 0.10$ a day because, because because why? because fuck you thats why, you got unlucky and born in some shithole with shithole genetics so now you will suffer... Woooow what a nice world we live in, and nobody will rectify any of this because eveyrone is exploiting one another what a dogshit world how can you live in a world like this

This seems like a cop-out, brocel. Usually, those who use this futuristic premise do so for reasons of cowardice, so they cling to an illusion and let it build up instead of actually admitting why. It sounds more like reason 1 mixed with 2 to me; cowardice and delusion.

But, there is also the flip side, maybe you really don't want to destroy your mother with your death. But, that is somewhat doubtful, because we are apathetic beings towards others.
I am apathetic with towards MOST, but not all.
I do not fear the pain, I have access to very quick methods.
I am actually quite curious about what feels like dying.

Fear of going to hell, and I don’t want my mom and dad to cry, i understand that your Asian, and that you have a “reptile like” relationship with your parents, but I don’t want my parents to suffer.