Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Why don't you just ask an ugly/fat girl out? They're lonely too, you know. Lower your standards!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Yeah, I'm sure fat and/or just ugly girls, simply because they are fat and/ just ugly, will desire an incel more than an attractive Chad or Tyrone or whatever. I'm sure a landwhale will pick any of us over a 5-7/10 dude who also wants her. Yeah, I'm sure she'll be totally happy with any of us and not secretly resent us for not being Chad because she had to settle.

Fuck being settled for and fuck settling. A girl should be with you BECAUSE SHE LIKES YOU. Not because she thinks she can't do better. "Can't get Chad to commit because I look like shit. I'll just go out with this ugly dude. Sure I don't really like him but it's better than nothing."

Being settled for is cruel.

NO FAT CHICKZ

I hate this platitude. In 2018, fat bitches are even more picky than average ones.

All males would also take a 5-7 over a landwhale. Life is cruel.

The problem is women having too much control in the sexual marketplace in Current Year.

My problem is mainly that I cant stand women who arent my oneitis period. Theyre just not interesting

Landwhales can still fuck Chad lmao

I'm so sick and tired of this meme. Not even fat/ugly girls( at least the ones I'd settle for) don't want me. In fact those are the ones that shitted on me the most.

Land whales are absolute trash. They could choose to fix it but won’t. Manlets and ogre faces can’t

Landwhales don't count.

If you are an ugly guy, no woman will settle for you these days, because they can always get better no matter how ugly or fat they are. It would have been possible before sexual revolution, back then the costs would have been worth it, due to early age of marriage and less hypergamy. Also reminder OP is a fat fakecel that had a female orbiting him on discord because she found him cute and has likely ascended by now.

I wouldn't fuck, date, or even be friends with a fat woman.

The Clown World reality is it doesn't even matter, even the hippos only have eyes for the top percentage of men.

A fat bitch still thinks she's more valuable than you.

I wouldn't be able to be with a landwhale because fat people just seem so unhygienic to me, they can't even wash themselves properly and smell, sweat gathers in their folds.

Yes I take showers.

What is this myth about ugly and fat girls being lonely? lmao, if anything they get the SAME attention, if not MORE than the average girl, because tons of guys think they'll be an easy lay, but when every guy is thinking that, you can see, they end up getting TONS of male attention.

Also - just noticed this thread is old, fuck you necro-negros

We're not in the 90s anymore.
Now they have it as good (even better) as the good looking ones.
You know who you can thanks for that.

Tired of the complete fucking IT dumbasses who push this, even ugly hambeasts will not fuck incels. Incels are at the bottom of the sexual totem pole.

How many ugly fat women are actually virgins? Almost none. They already get attention. From men who are in higher demand than incels.

Last edited:
If possible, would give chance for cute fat girl to unfatten, but will she, in this degeneracy of "body positivity"? She is perfect as she are, and I am masculinist pig

"Just lower your standards, bro!" is a meme. I've approached both stunning girls and girls who were absolutely bang average at a push, and can safely say that girls in the latter category are not any more receptive.

Lol I did, rejected me anyway.

If you are an ugly guy, no woman will settle for you these days, because they can always get better no matter how ugly or fat they are. It would have been possible before sexual revolution, back then the costs would have been worth it, due to early age of marriage and less hypergamy. Also reminder OP is a fat fakecel that had a female orbiting him on discord because she found him cute and has likely ascended by now.

I like this argument. Basically people tell you that intelligence, character, hobbes, passions etc are all unimportant. If you try to date a pretty girl but not because she is pretty but mainly because you like her(she is nice, like same things etc) it's wrong, but if you try to date fat ugly girl that you have NOTHING in common with then it's fine. Trough action normies agree with blackpill, and that the most important thing in bulding any romantical relation are looks, but in words it's all about 'humor, confidence, and good character'.
But action speak louder than words

The people [mostly foids] who give that horse shit advice have never struggled to get sex or relationships so think it's easy to find a nice unshallow unattractive looking/fat female if the man's unattractive also.

If the foids had a normie male sex drives/brains and were like " a dick is a dick, I need my pussy ploughing nowwwww" or such like they might have a point!

I'm so sick and tired of this meme. Not even fat/ugly girls( at least the ones I'd settle for) don't want me. In fact those are the ones that shitted on me the most.
STRONG BUMP.

The people [mostly foids] who give that horse shit advice have never struggled to get sex or relationships so think it's easy to find a nice unshallow unattractive looking/fat female if the man's unattractive also.

If the foids had a normie male sex drives/brains and were like " a dick is a dick, I need my pussy ploughing nowwwww" or such like they might have a point!
What is this myth about ugly and fat girls being lonely? lmao, if anything they get the SAME attention, if not MORE than the average girl, because tons of guys think they'll be an easy lay, but when every guy is thinking that, you can see, they end up getting TONS of male attention.

Also - just noticed this thread is old, fuck you necro-negros
These