Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't you guys let me be one of you?

C

Cowboypilled

Banned
-
Yes I am somewhat tall but my subhuman face makes it so my height cannot carry it at all. Just like a fat ass on a femcel face would not make her fuckable.

This is a lookmax troll

Yes I am somewhat tall but my subhuman face makes it so my height cannot carry it at all. Just like a fat ass on a femcel face would not make her fuckable.
Relax, you are already on this forum. You are one of us.

Relax, you are already on this forum. You are one of us.
The people on here say I am not one of them just bc I am kinda tall even though I am giga subhuman and my height canny compensate for it.

The people on here say I am not one of them just bc I am kinda tall even though I am giga subhuman and my height canny compensate for it.
Well just be yourself. Express your views on how you feel about your current situation.

You literally said people call you facially attractive; PM me the Looksmax thread or you're another LARPing humblebragger. :feelsUgh:

You literally said people call you facially attractive; PM me the Looksmax thread or you're another LARPing humblebragger. :feelsUgh:
I asked for ratings in pms so there are not threads.