Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why don't you drugdealmaxxx?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
Foids love drugs and it doesn't matter if they think you look ugly as fuck as long as they can get another form of satisfaction from you, free drugs.

Now you might ask yourself, why wouldn't you just offer them cash, why bother with the drugs?

Well the reason is simple and the answer lies in basic psychology. If a 1/5 incel offers a foid $100 for sex she will most likely decline because she don't want to feel like a hooker, she thinks of the money as a payment to herself in exchange for sex, exactly like it is. However if you tell a girl "wanna party at my place, I've got coke and alcohol", she doesn't feel like she's saying yes to sex, just the drugs, and she might even come with you. And when a foid is drunk as fuck she will start to crave for more free alcohol and cocaine, and that's when she will try to make a move on you in order for you to give her more free shit, the whole power dynamic gets reversed.

IN THAT SITUATION IT'S NO LONGER YOU TRYING TO BUY SEX FROM HER WITH DRUGS, IT'S HER TRYING TO BUY DRUGS FROM YOU WITH SEX.

Why have I not tried this? Well first of all I'm too much of a mentalcel for this kind of shit and I'd probably get a panic attack the moment a female entered my apartment. But if I had more confidence I would try to do this for sure.

And on top of maybe getting laid drugdealmaxxing would make you rich as fuck which would increase your status and you could save up for a chin implant and expensive clothes and shit like that. Of course you'd still be a cuck who pays for sex in a way but at least you'd get laid and it wouldn't feel like prostitution

Last edited:
Knowing my luck, the bitch would take all my drugs and turn me in to the police.

Foids don't love croc junks with maggots in their rotten legs.
I once offered a drugged up foid a line of speed which she accepted. Later that night she got too wasted to talk to anymore.
Having drugs is useless if you're ugly. They take your shit at best.

Knowing my luck, the bitch would take all my drugs and turn me in to the police.
I once offered a drugged up foid a line of speed which she accepted. Later that night she got too wasted to talk to anymore.

This would most likely happen to me too since I'm skinny and short. However if you are a tall and muscular (gymmaxxed) incel this might work because they'd be more scared of u

JFL no, it's pretty good if you want to stave off roping for one more day.
I talked in regards to women. Drugcoping is what keeps me alive aside from fascism and pushing weights

However if you are a tall and muscular (gymmaxxed) incel this might work because they'd be more scared of u
I'm muscular.
But 5'7

It's hard to pull off if you're legit ugly.

If a foid you don't know comes over to your apartment alone for, "drugs and alcohol" and feels safe enough to get fucked up around you, then... :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

Whats your drug of choice mate?
Anything (other than benzos) really, tbh. Weed is a baseline ngl, when I really need to forget my truecel status and sad life for a while LSD, psilocybin or DMT takes most of it away. Stims are pretty nice with a preset goal, but I've noticed I'm getting too old for it, the ROI is so much worse than before. The recovery time is long, and sucks very badly.

Yourself?

If a foid you don't know comes over to your apartment alone for, "drugs and alcohol" and feels safe enough to get fucked up around you, then... :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:
^

in my case literally just saying "hi" to a foid makes her feel unsafe. inviting her to do drugs at my apartment would get me arrested

I don't know anyone I'd be the worst drug dealer ever

Anything (other than benzos) really, tbh. Weed is a baseline ngl, when I really need to forget my truecel status and sad life for a while LSD, psilocybin or DMT takes most of it away. Stims are pretty nice with a preset goal, but I've noticed I'm getting too old for it, the ROI is so much worse than before. The recovery time is long, and sucks very badly.

Yourself?
I love weed and speed. They are the best combination ever. As you can guess I love ecstasy aswell, it just opens up dimensions of self-love that are impossible for sobercels. LSD is great, taught me a lot. Mushrooms are sadly bad for my stomach and I never had a breakthough on DMT. I will have to get some again. I hate benzos but love opiates aswell. Smoking heroin is my vice.

Coke is overrated but one of my rich friends always invites me. Its good for going out and acting NT

I love weed and speed. They are the best combination ever. As you can guess I love ecstasy aswell, it just opens up dimensions of self-love that are impossible for sobercels. LSD is great, taught me a lot. Mushrooms are sadly bad for my stomach and I never had a breakthough on DMT. I will have to get some again. I hate benzos but love opiates aswell. Smoking heroin is my vice.

Coke is overrated but one of my rich friends always invites me. Its good for going out and acting NT
Yeah weed and speed together is some made in heaven shit. Ecstasy is pretty neat too although I feel it makes me somewhat of a cuck, JFL. Nothing wrong with that as far as experiences go, but it's situation-dependent. DMT is king tbh, nothing makes your humanity dissolve in a similar way, it's god tbh. Never really got along good with either coke or benzos, that's pretty interesting that you dislike them also. All the normies I've interacted with through drugmaxxing LOVE that shit, just lol. Incel pride world wide indeed bro, keep enjoying it. Cheers.

I'm kind of afraid of overdoing opiates and suffering brain damage from lapses in breathing lol ngl, saving it for when I'm really ready for the rope 100%. They are nice though, no denying that.

I'm not sure it would help but if you can't digest mushrooms maybe some psilocybin analogues could work for you? Might be worth looking into, but I haven't tried myself, my stomach seems to cope with it pretty well.

All the normies I've interacted with through drugmaxxing LOVE that shit, just lol.
So damn true. I dont get their obsession with xanax and weak opiates like lean or tilidin.

Where are you from? I guess the US has a big opiate problem but if you're not retarded af (see USA) you won't have that much trouble overdosing. Yet I try to stay away from opiates and concentrate on weed. I already grew outdoor myself last year but only 1 plant made it. I made some big errors, this year I will succeed with more plants.

Another line of speed would’ve solved that problem tbh, amphetamines always sober you up if you are inebriated. It’ll make you wired and more alert but you will be able to speak. The only drugs that actually incapacitate you are alcohol, opioids, ketamine, downers like that. If I ever start getting too drunk I can’t stand then a line of coke or speed is the first thing to sort me out.

Because I don't wanna get stabbed over 40$ worth of pills

So damn true. I dont get their obsession with xanax and weak opiates like lean or tilidin.

Where are you from? I guess the US has a big opiate problem but if you're not retarded af (see USA) you won't have that much trouble overdosing. Yet I try to stay away from opiates and concentrate on weed. I already grew outdoor myself last year but only 1 plant made it. I made some big errors, this year I will succeed with more plants.
Sweden, lol. Incel capital of the world. Yeah I don't necessarily have the problem due to impurities or badly mixed batches of heroin laced with fentanyl, if I want fentanyl I'll just take medical patches, it's more to do with that it's too good a drug in itself. It makes the big sleep very inviting for a truecel. It's good to know it exists, I don't mind that, and having a reserve of it in case you want to rope with absolute certainty is way more wise than using other put-to-death-substances as long as you can avoid being discovered. I still feel I have something to accomplish though, so I don't think it will be for quite some time.

On top of that there is the withdrawal issue, which although often inflated by weak normies is quite serious when taken regularly. No need to add that to my daily suffering as a bottom of the barrel subhuman, tbh. Weed, as long as it is top tier, is surprisingly good at numbing pain, even when tolerance skyrockets. I wish you luck, I take it you are somewhere with better sunlight and climate than this nordic hellhole.

Foids love drugs and it doesn't matter if they think you look ugly as fuck as long as they can get another form of satisfaction from you, free drugs.

Now you might ask yourself, why wouldn't you just offer them cash, why bother with the drugs?

Well the reason is simple and the answer lies in basic psychology. If a 1/5 incel offers a foid $100 for sex she will most likely decline because she don't want to feel like a hooker, she thinks of the money as a payment to herself in exchange for sex, exactly like it is. However if you tell a girl "wanna party at my place, I've got coke and alcohol", she doesn't feel like she's saying yes to sex, just the drugs, and she might even come with you. And when a foid is drunk as fuck she will start to crave for more free alcohol and cocaine, and that's when she will try to make a move on you in order for you to give her more free shit, the whole power dynamic gets reversed.

IN THAT SITUATION IT'S NO LONGER YOU TRYING TO BUY SEX FROM HER WITH DRUGS, IT'S HER TRYING TO BUY DRUGS FROM YOU WITH SEX.

Why have I not tried this? Well first of all I'm too much of a mentalcel for this kind of shit and I'd probably get a panic attack the moment a female entered my apartment. But if I had more confidence I would try to do this for sure.

And on top of maybe getting laid drugdealmaxxing would make you rich as fuck which would increase your status and you could save up for a chin implant and expensive clothes and shit like that. Of course you'd still be a cuck who pays for sex in a way but at least you'd get laid and it wouldn't feel like prostitution
No kidding I was thinking about this. But I don't want to step in the territory of another dealer. What I'm thinking is perhaps renting a place so people pay an can come to do drugs.

@CopeDopeRope I would but I have no idea how to get into it

Selling dope can get you laid but why do think most men don't try it? hmm...might be because sooner or later your ass is going to be put next to Tyrone in a cell.

If I had access to drugs I'd be high all the time, so foids would be a distant concern of mine. Thus I stick to alcohol and weed.

Dogshit gaycel thread.

Holes can tell if you're a Chad or not, regardless of how high they are.

I knew a ricecel who ascended by becoming a drug dealer. I wouldn't know where to acquire any drugs though.

No kidding I was thinking about this. But I don't want to step in the territory of another dealer. What I'm thinking is perhaps renting a place so people pay an can come to do drugs.
Have you ever seen crackhomes? You will have a bunch of 4loco and red bull drinking losers around but not women to fucc

Seems like a high tier normie to tyrone only activity to me tbh, I'm way too ugly for that to increase my status

Have you ever seen crackhomes? You will have a bunch of 4loco and red bull drinking losers around but not women to fucc
Nop I haven't. And you sir destroyed my plan. No more drug dealermaxx

Same also foids can get drugs for free without even having to fuck an ugly drug dealer.
Another line of speed would’ve solved that problem tbh, amphetamines always sober you up if you are inebriated. It’ll make you wired and more alert but you will be able to speak. The only drugs that actually incapacitate you are alcohol, opioids, ketamine, downers like that. If I ever start getting too drunk I can’t stand then a line of coke or speed is the first thing to sort me out.
Do you drugcel too. I love drugs best cope. Do you smoke weed?

@CopeDopeRope
1. Don't have my own place
2. Don't have any connections to get drugs
3. Wouldn't even know where to go to find druggie girls to bait

I have thought of this before though, using drugs as a means to get women to fuck you is a sound strategy

I used to but I was bluepilled back then and didn’t think to leverage my position for sex. Thought it was a scummy thing to do

Simply , I don't have the money. It's easy to know which foid does drugs if you have friends. A friend of mine told me this hot noodlewhore whose parents were millionaires would suck dick for a bag of cocaine. If only I had that capital

Too high inhib