Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why don't you do X, Y and Z?

Inkblot

Inkblot

Freakazoid
-
Why don't you go to the gym, get a haircut, work on your personality and so on. You too could objectify women (in their POV, which is cognitive dissonance as it runs contrary to valuing a woman who's practised abstinence and has dignity) and get laid.

It doesn't matter what you do. If you're no longer young, you'll always be last choice. If she wants to date, you probably fall into her post-degenerate almost-thirty (or older) plan of action for filling in the vacuum that comes with riding the carousel for over a decade.

Being in a situation like that won't make you feel any better. You'll still be the person you always were. She'll come to you having ignored people like you for however long, expecting you to accept her baggage with open arms. And guess what? There are plenty of gullible men ready and willing to overlook (or generally not realise because of ignorance and stupidity) that she's about as valuable as skunk spray; or, at least, that's what I imagine all those busted nuts she's taken from xx(x) amount of men smell like.

This isn't specific to incels. The loosely collaborative and mutually recognised effort on a subliminal wavelength amongst foids (who in turn convince simps to simp) put down anyone who appear to agitate the status quo (incels/volcels/mgtow/men's rights activists, etc). It's partly to do with the massive amounts of statistically backed realitypills coming out of places like this -- anything screencapped on IT obviously doesn't fit that criteria since it's practically shitposting.

Even something as undeniable as the extraordinary hypergamy seen on dating apps is somehow rooted in misogynistic posturing, entitlement and a circlejerk between toxic men instead of being something that only serves as further empirical proof of what we already know. The idea that more men begin to object to this imbalance is alarming to some. Again you have to remember that everyone is self-serving; women know exactly what to say to strike a fatal blow by trying to bump men off the social hierarchy and convince others they too will be jettisoned and ridiculed if they don't fall in line.

Women start riding the cock carousel immediately when they hit puberty.

Absolutely disgusting.

I don't think dating apps are a perfect example of RL but I agree

Absolutely disgusting.
Yes

Last edited:
I don't think dating apps are a perfect example of RL but I agree 100%

Yes
It gives you a general sense of how far gone foids are in terms of being realistic. We're talking about the Kim Kardashian, Love Island and iPhone generation here.

Absolutely disgusting.
Yurp. A good few do. The rest might go through a phase in dating their high-school crush, but generally come around in their 20s to 'liberate' their legs.

too many words too little post count

It gives you a general sense of how far gone foids are in terms of being realistic. We're talking about the Kim Kardashian, Love Island and iPhone generation here.[UWSL].[/UWSL]
I dont want to have a relationship with someone from this bubble

too many words too little post count
Don't care. But I should have edited this in earlier so you've given me the opportunity to do so now (lol thanks).

For original post clarification, the first paragraph (as a pretext to the second) underpins the want of foids to sleep around whilst considering it to be objectification at the same time, especially after the fact as their priorities change; this is despite giving men who complain about the one-sided nature of things tips on how to pick up a girl for casual hookups, all of which aren't going to negate your lack of overall desirability or really help you at all;​
In this day and age, most women aren't actually worth sacrificing decent standards for. I guess I'm mogging some of you inadvertently, but: wanting to sleep around, or even considering a date with a hoe is an act of undervaluing oneself.​
I dont want to have a relationship with someone from this bubble
You wouldn't really have a choice if we're talking 16-35 and rising. Men in male-only communities should realise the value of a decorous woman who isn't a total 21st Century get around latching onto the very things on TV they insist is a result of patriarchal misogyny. This isn't to say you should get married or become a religious cuck - I oppose both.

Don't care. But I should have edited this in earlier so you've given me the opportunity to do so now (lol thanks).

For original post clarification, the first paragraph (as a pretext to the second) underpins the want of foids to sleep around whilst considering it to be objectification at the same time, especially after the fact as their priorities change; this is despite giving men who complain about the one-sided nature of things tips on how to pick up a girl for casual hookups, all of which aren't going to negate your lack of overall desirability or really help you at all;​
In this day and age, most women aren't actually worth sacrificing decent standards for. I guess I'm mogging some of you inadvertently, but: wanting to sleep around, or even considering a date with a hoe is an act of undervaluing oneself.​

You wouldn't really have a choice if we're talking 16-35 and rising. Men in male-only communities should realise the value of a decorous woman who isn't a total 21st Century get around latching onto the very things on TV they insist is a result of patriarchal misogyny. This isn't to say you should get married or become a religious cuck - I oppose both.

View: https://voca.ro/1oJzP2bR4QVE

Never has so much soy been palpable in one audio clip. What the hell was that gay snickering? Without threads that monologue, your unimaginative 10 word posts would be all that's left.

I'll be sure to formally uninvite you from any other of my contributions: consider yourself uninvited.
@Zer0/∞ look at this shit bro wtf am i reading :feelskek:

Absolutely disgusting.
Yep, god knows how much cum has been deposited in that vajaja.

@Zer0/∞ look at this shit bro wtf am i reading :feelskek:

are you one of mindgoblin's alts? the top text bottom text meme gave it away :lul:
That's called using imgflip and taking a screenshot of the end result to upload it here instead of bothering to open PS for such a puny little shit stain like yourself :feelshaha:

Edit: and no, I'm not "mindgoblin".

Last edited:
That's called using imgflip and taking a screenshot of the end result to upload it here instead of bothering to open PS for such a puny little shit stain like yourself :feelshaha:
mind goblin deez nuts :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

GRAYCEL BRUTALLY BTFO'D HOLY SHIT GTFIH GUYS

@BummerDrummer PUT THIS ONE ON INCEL NEWS

mind goblin deez nuts :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

GRAYCEL BRUTALLY BTFO'D HOLY SHIT GTFIH GUYS

@BummerDrummer PUT THIS ONE ON INCEL NEWS
I got tagged, but I don’t see where you mentioned me. Yeah this guy is weird. Hard to read post ngl.

No my guy your writing style is wack.
My writing style isn't low IQ ebonics which is a pitiful indictment of you and your gay tag team buddy here.

Don't let me stand in the way of losing your V-Cards to one another. This isn't the thread to jizz in. I won't judge you know.

[UWSL]My writing style isn't low IQ ebonics which is a pitiful indictment of you and your gay tag team buddy here.[/UWSL]
Yeah I don’t speak like that at all, I have a midwestern accent.
Don't let me stand in the way of losing your V-Cards to one another. This isn't the thread to jizz in. I won't judge you know.
Dude I’m not gay, just please work on writing your posts in a more clear way. Highlight important bits and make it less wordy. I’m glad new users are joining and willing to contribute. You raised a few good points though :feelsokman:

And I appreciate that.

I'm here to cater to a more analytical audience should we say. You're free to not reply.
Cheers, sorry I’m just super fucking adhd.

My writing style isn't low IQ ebonics which is a pitiful indictment of you and your gay tag team buddy here.

what too much autism does to a nigga