Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why don’t women have empathy for men?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Millions of men are suffering every day due to lack of affection and intimacy. Women don’t want to do ANYTHING to help us. In fact, they even go as far to make fun of us and trivialize our problems. Then, they get mad when we decide we hate them and don’t want anything to do with them.

Also, men are the complete opposite of this. Many men are chivalrous and love women, there are a lot of men who would put their life on the line to help a femoid in danger, just because that’s how empathetic and kind men are. Yet women won’t even lift a finger to help us and call us misogynistic and say we have toxic masculinity just for expressing our pain:cryfeels:

i wish femoids were actually angels but it turns out they are just demons with the outward appearance of an angel. They don’t give a single fuck about anything other than themselves and it’s sad.

idk

all i want is a yandere girlfriend

Empathy is kind of a human-only thing.

Change yo avi OP, it annoys me

I have a theory - foids are wired by nature to move on from chad to chad, depending on which chad is the fittest. "Emotions", like we males experience them, are minimal in a foid's mind.

It might be that they are set up biologically to favor stronger men who don't show any weakness and see any men who are struggling as something pathetic and only worth mocking. This makes sense biologically because women don't need beta males to reproduce as one man (in their ideal world chad) can impregnate multiple women. Why we see chivalrous activity from males is because they try and compete for the ability to be one of those men selected to have their genes carried on. There is no biological imperative for women to try and help beta males and incels as they are the sexual selectors.

Because their biology resists them from being intimate with sub8s.

Apparently men have cause every problem ever faced in modern civilization.

Millions of men are suffering every day due to lack of affection and intimacy. Women don’t want to do ANYTHING to help us. In fact, they even go as far to make fun of us and trivialize our problems. Then, they get mad when we decide we hate them and don’t want anything to do with them.

Also, men are the complete opposite of this. Many men are chivalrous and love women, there are a lot of men who would put their life on the line to help a femoid in danger, just because that’s how empathetic and kind men are. Yet women won’t even lift a finger to help us and call us misogynistic and say we have toxic masculinity just for expressing our pain:cryfeels:

i wish femoids were actually angels but it turns out they are just demons with the outward appearance of an angel. They don’t give a single fuck about anything other than themselves and it’s sad.
Because chads cock makes them go :ahegao:

Men are disposable.

Men are disposable.
Also women are basically worshipped in modern feminized society so anyone who shows the slightest disagreement with feminism should be hanged according to them

You have to have sentience, be human to feel empathy, foids aren't able to do either.

because they are resource hunters

aka parasites

Yet them feminist cunts have the guts to say ‘It’s just men oppressing each other’.

Women simply have no interest in unattractive males and their struggles and only seek out good looking males. Good looking males and their problems matter to them.

It might be that they are set up biologically to favor stronger men who don't show any weakness and see any men who are struggling as something pathetic and only worth mocking. This makes sense biologically because women don't need beta males to reproduce as one man (in their ideal world chad) can impregnate multiple women. Why we see chivalrous activity from males is because they try and compete for the ability to be one of those men selected to have their genes carried on. There is no biological imperative for women to try and help beta males and incels as they are the sexual selectors.

:feelsthink:

Because they are nature's ruthless natural selection machines for the human race. See Briffault's law for more detail.

Bro ur da same niggs who wanted women 2 b raped at least b consitent with ur views :feelsUgh:
I was referring to other men being empathetic to foids not me

you clearly can’t read

Woman are parasitic creatures who are only Designed to get a Host to Leech Off From.

She will pretend , so much that you start to Love her and then she will Cheat on you for a desirable man .

:feelsclown::bigbrain: