Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why dont whites have gangs

Vlarke

Vlarke

ready2die
★★★★
Why do bl1ckz have bloodz n crip but whites dont have gangs why is that they only have the kkk but they felloff

Biker gangs,mafia,nazis,KKK,police force,hooligans etc

there is aryan brotherhood in the US

Why do bl1ckz have bloodz n crip but whites dont have gangs why is that they only have the kkk but they felloff
They have lol
Check out Aryan Brotherhood, Nazi Lowriders, Dirty White Boys etc.

Whites do lone wolf crimes because we have conqueror genes
I think whites prefer to do intelligent white collar crime or organised crime rather than low iq crime like blacks and Hispanics.

ERROR: argument not understood: "bl1ckz" reason: niggerbabble
ERROR: argument not understood: "bloodz" reason: niggerbabble
ERROR: argument not understood: "n" reason: niggerbabble
ERROR: argument not underatood: "felloff" reason: niggerbabble

ERROR: argument not understood: "bl1ckz" reason: niggerbabble
ERROR: argument not understood: "bloodz" reason: niggerbabble
ERROR: argument not understood: "n" reason: niggerbabble
ERROR: argument not underatood: "felloff" reason: niggerbabble
Use your 2 neurons you have left

There is a shit ton of white gangs out there. In fact there's probably too many of them. Nothing brings me down more than white on white crime. It gets me pretty depressed that I lost faith in my own people. The white race abandoned me a long time ago i'm sick of defending these fucks.

Biker gangs,
Rednecks
mafia,nazis,KKK
Those are organizations, not nigger tier ganks
police force,
:soy:
hooligans etc
Rednecks
Nigger tier jail gank
I think whites prefer to do intelligent white collar crime or organised crime rather than low iq crime like blacks and Hispanics.
A 'crime' that's is not destructive for the nation / contributes positively to the national economy.

Only slavs have nigger tier gangs

There is a shit ton of white gangs out there. In fact there's probably too many of them. Nothing brings me down more than white on white crime. It gets me pretty depressed that I lost faith in my own people. The white race abandoned me a long time ago i'm sick of defending these fucks.
Why?

There are biker/rocker gangs in Germany

This. Whites have prison gangs but none outside of jail

Problem with organizations like the KKK nowadays is that they fall victim to fedfaggot infiltration

Rednecks

Rednecks

Nigger tier jail gank

A 'crime' that's is not destructive for the nation / contributes positively to the national economy.
white trash

They have jobs

They have lol
Check out Aryan Brotherhood, Nazi Lowriders, Dirty White Boys etc.
Not in any meaningful numbers.
Some cities in the US has gang databases where also the race was recorded. There is/was pressure to shut it down.

Not in any meaningful numbers.
Some cities in the US has gang databases where also the race was recorded. There is/was pressure to shut it down.
i bet the pressure to shut down the database comes from whites lmao

Rednecks

Rednecks

Nigger tier jail gank

Nigga they literally do. Biker gangs, Public Enemy No. 1, the AB. There's plenty more

Come to poor european parts (east) and youll see

Mostly football ultras and hooligans

Sometimes I want Total Human Death

Gallery 1705940553213