Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't we make some inceldom laws?

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
I'm tired to see that people coping that money can give u bitches. Yes, they can, but they will never give u that horny slutty "true love" from them, which they always give Chad. People say that Face > Height, but if ur extreme manlet, it doesn't really seem to be a saviour for you.
Maybe we should end it? Make a topic where all situations will be written etc

If we make rules, things will just go to shit. Just argue with people in replies lmao

If we make rules, things will just go to shit. Just argue with people in replies lmao
It can be not rules, but some truths written in incels's blood lel, with which it is worthwhile to familiarize everyone.

there is no "true love"
"True love" - bitch is ready for almost everything to get your dick inside her pussy and moan, she craves your dick, because you're fucking god of attractiveness.
"Not true love" - she'll simulate love to you or just will give you her body for your money or smth like that.

It can be not rules, but some truths written in incels's blood lel, with which it is worthwhile to familiarize everyone.

Meh there are no absolute truths beyond the overarching idea of the "blackpill" which is very general.

Meh there are no absolute truths beyond the overarching idea of the "blackpill" which is very general.
But people didn't take their ideas frow nowhere, i believe. They had some logical analys of some situations and maybe sometimes they have some proves. At least that's how i see it.

P.S. fucking halo effect of your avi, maaaan

"True love" - bitch is ready for almost everything to get your dick inside her pussy and moan, she craves your dick, because you're fucking god of attractiveness.
"Not true love" - she'll simulate love to you or just will give you her body for your money or smth like that.
giphy.gif

Man, you can be inttelectual high iq, but i talk the truth. We're not talking about platonic relationships which actually means only that ur like some woman-friend to another girl. That's how it works. Anyway, i'm opened for another opinions.

But people didn't take their ideas frow nowhere, i believe. They had some logical analys of some situations and maybe sometimes they have some proves. At least that's how i see it.

P.S. fucking halo effect of your avi, maaaan

It would be cool to have a running list of just straight up blackpills by users.

People say that Face > Height

Those people are coping tallfag fakecels. Height is the #1 trait a femoid is attracted to. It is the most masculine trait in the world. Mammalian sexual dimorphism is foundational biology and people who deny this are lowiq. Enough height will cancel out an ugly face, I’ve seen it many times.

Those people are coping tallfag fakecels. Height is the #1 trait a femoid is attracted to. It is the most masculine trait in the world. Mammalian sexual dimorphism is foundational biology and people who deny this are lowiq. Enough height will cancel out an ugly face, I’ve seen it many times.
I need some inqusirces to stretch my spine now

I hink there should be rules.

The corporates are eating up all the females, leaving us to work in warehouses and call centres. I was at Heathwo airport and all the servce women at Virgin check in were women. All of them, about 50+ and why would they want to meet a man that is not allowed to work in a corporate. Its wrong. I don't think that there should be rules against that, but I do think there should be rules that people like us should not be forced to give a dam. For example, in the UK a single person has a 25% rebate on their council tax. There should be rules like that, for example, 50% less tax, because we get nothing out of society. Existing is the default. To wakr up, as I do every day in pain and then have the audacity to have to pay for that pain from an engineered society that isolates us (corporate society) is an insult. We should get tax breaks, free housing or whatever.

I have always argued that the term slave should before redefined in law to include people like me, people that have no ability to partake in society and serve only as labour and cannon fodder for a master race.

So yeah, there should be some laws, but I don't know what.

There are too many factors

I hate "muh genuine validation" fags so much. If you get sex for free, reproduce and dont get cucked, you succeeded at life.

its over regardless

You didn't understand me properly. It's not "law = rules", it's about making some wiki, "topic of knowledge" where people can find answers for common questions. I'm not against discussions, but it's just easier to understand then. Anyway, forget it for now, this idea need people who can and want to do this.