Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why dont u have a gf?

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
About 3 yrs ago, I was at a strip club and a stripper toilet from Brazil who latched onto me there was talking about how much she liked my hair n shiet, then came the dreaded line in the title, mang

That was after she asked if I had a gf, and I admitted that I didn’t, mang. She acted like she was thoroughly in disbelief n shiet when I didn’t need her to patronize me like that, mang:feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Constant humblebragging about attention and compliments from foids is to be expected now, I suppose. :feelsUgh:

Cos I is inkwell, Chico.

Constant humblebragging about attention and compliments from foids is to be expected now, I suppose. :feelsUgh:
Remember, stripper toilets are paid to flatter n shiet, mang:feelsseriously:

sounding like a story teetering on fakeceldom tbh. I went to a strip club once and the stripper made fun of me behind my back to the guys I was with about how awkward it was. Tho to be fair brazilian toilets are likely far less malicious than Canadian toilets to be fair.

you should of lied and said yes

Women find men more attractive if they are in a relationship you could of possibly ascended but no point of beating yourself down for that

also how come u were in the strip club?
I go every once in a blue moon, Chico

Added to the fakecel list: @Broly @vippnor @Incelius Savage @Tryna Ascend @UglyBaldingManlet @NoLooksNoLife @Kamikaze

She wasn’t into you, she just wanted your money, nigger

Ok GrAYcel
IMG_6126.jpeg

"NoLooksNoLife" you clearly have the looks

Because I'm short

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine people asking you why you don't have a gf. Or even asking you if you have a gf.
I'm actually planning to make a video about this because of a brutal pitch black pill I had to swallow a while back at work.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine people asking you why you don't have a gf. Or even asking you if you have a gf.
I'm actually planning to make a video about this because of a brutal pitch black pill I had to swallow a while back at work.
Good thing I practically wagecuck alone, mang:smonk:

Really don't care tbh

Im incel BECAUSE 4/10 CURRY and AUTISTIC!