Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why dont they just come out and say that they want us to kill ourselves/

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
WHy does our government and society want to kill us slowly by taking all of our money and making our quality of life worse year by year. Why dont they just come out and say " ok we currently want all white men who have less than this amount of money to kill themselves." Like why dont they just do it? I mean we all know that its the ultimate goal. SO why dont they just come out and tell us and give us the suicide pills and make it easy to get ahold of?

Why does it have to be a slow and painful death

Why dont they just come out and say " ok we currently want all white men who have less than this amount of money to kill themselves." Like why dont they just do it?
Govement dont do this because they think they will benefit more if you will die slowly.
There are countries like Canada where govement slowly accepts that you wont benefit them so they process law to help autists kill themselves.

On the other hand women on the internet constantly say things like all white men should die or that incels should kill themselves. Are you reading blackpill content for a week or what?

Last edited:
Govement dont do this because they think they will benefit more if you will die slowly.
There are countries like Canada where govement slowly accepts that you wont benefit them so they process law to help autists kill themselves.

On the other hand women on the internet constantly say things like all white men should die or that incels should kill themselves. Are you rrading blacl content for a wekk or what?
Im just having a really shitty month and Im getting all these revelations lol. Its like just living day to day life blackpills me beyond comprehension. These are just conclusions I come to from my day to day life experiences

Because suicidality is a deeply social problem. This has been known since the 1890s with people like Fisher and Durkheim saying that capitalist societies don't want to address these social issues since it requires rethinking the system, instead they prefer to say that it's a psychological problem. on (you). The few resources they do give you basically just stop people from killing themselves, one by one, instead of actually addressing and fixing these issues.

Even on the NIH's website on suicide, the only "Resources" they offer are
1) Saftey planning (taking away your suicide methods)
2) Therapy (Telling you how to deal with stress)
3) Meds (To numb you)

The worst part is that it works. A wagecuck who happily goes to work is no different than a suicidal incel who goes to work miserable - they still produce the same. The worse case scenario for them is you opting out of the system, but even that doesn't make a dent since there are millions of indians ready to do the same job for half the pay.

Last edited:
Because suicidality is a deeply social problem. This has been known since the 1890s with people like Fisher and Durkheim saying that capitalist societies don't want to address these social issues since it requires rethinking the system, instead they prefer to say that it's a psychological problem. on (you). The few resources they do give you basically just stop people from killing themselves, one by one, instead of actually addressing and fixing these issues.

Even on the NIH's website on suicide, the only "Resources" there are is
1) Saftey planning (taking away your suicide methods)
2) Therapy (Telling you how to deal with stress)
3) Meds (To numb you)

The worst part is that it works. A wagecuck who happily goes to work and produces each day is no different than a suicidal incel who goes to work miserable - they still produce the same. The worse case scenario for them is you opting out of the system, but even that doesn't make a dent since there are millions of indians ready to do the same job for half the pay.
It doesnt work though. Ive been on the Jewpills for years and they dont do anything. I think they literally are just sugar pills. I wish they would literally just give us ways to kill ourselves so this stupid fucking shit can be over with

WHy does our government and society want to kill us slowly by taking all of our money and making our quality of life worse year by year. Why dont they just come out and say " ok we currently want all white men who have less than this amount of money to kill themselves." Like why dont they just do it? I mean we all know that its the ultimate goal. SO why dont they just come out and tell us and give us the suicide pills and make it easy to get ahold of?

Why does it have to be a slow and painful death
Because when they kill themselves the government cannot profit from their labor. It's in their interest to keep men alive and working in order to rake in money, resources and political power.

They practically do nowadays, there’s no room for sympathy points from the activists and lefty cowards, we’re all the same to them. Normies are just plain and simply.. evil.

Because when they kill themselves the government cannot profit from their labor. It's in their interest to keep men alive and working in order to rake in money, resources and political power.
Then why dont they do something to help us stay alive?

It doesnt work though. Ive been on the Jewpills for years and they dont do anything. I think they literally are just sugar pills. I wish they would literally just give us ways to kill ourselves so this stupid fucking shit can be over with
It works for them, not you.

You're still going to work like the good drone you are, and come home to consoooooom since you're too deppressed and tired to do anything productive.

Give me neetbux and a house in the middle of nowhere so I can enjoy my copes in peace
They won't give you that because they don't have a reason to. If you aren't working like a slave then you won't get a dime from them.