Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't these "pedophile hunters" ever go after women?

B

bcroger

Legend
There are videos on YouTube and TikTok of women breast feeding their babies(assuming its their babies) in a sexualized way. Why don't those "pedophile hunters" go after them? Why is it only MEN who they go after?At the very least, they can ask YouTube and other sites to take these videos down

I see foids do all kinds of degenerate shit online-fuck stray dog and cats, masturbate in public, walk naked in public etc. Wears revealing clothing in public with no discretion to audience. No one ever seems to have an issue with that. In fact these "pedo hunters" likely cheer them on.

Because women don’t face consequences

Because dumb simps

Women-are-awesome effect, negative consequences of female adult on male minor sexual assault is underplayed in society, foid worship, ect, ect.

masturbate in public, walk naked in public etc. Wears revealing clothing in public with no discretion to audience. No one ever seems to have an issue with that.
I don't have an issue with that if they're hot.

Reminder that in the roman days, young boys of noble houses would wear penis medallions when out in public to denote that their family had some clout, and it would be better to rape lower class boys instead.

They wont get as many views because it's more acceptable for adult foids to date young guys and girls. I hear stories all the time about foid teachers who have sex with students etc and people won't react or care the same way.

Its because women are seen as innocent angels who can do no harm so they are treated way less harshly than men even when they are unattractive

women breast feeding their babies(assuming its their babies) in a sexualized way

Its not only that.
Women are a big part of actual networks of human traffickers. Im talking the kind of people who kidnap kids to sell them to perverts.

But the pleb must believe that pedophiles are just a bunch of creepy 40 yo men that purchase pussy pics of 16 yo sluts.

Because women don’t face consequences
This and even if they could face consequences for it, they wouldn't since the court system is female biased like the rest of society

Its not only that.
Women are a big part of actual networks of human traffickers. Im talking the kind of people who kidnap kids to sell them to perverts.

But the pleb must believe that pedophiles are just a bunch of creepy 40 yo men that purchase pussy pics of 16 yo sluts.
human traffickers almost always use women in front lines but not a lot of people talk abt it seriously

These pedo hunters aren’t against pedophilia. They’re against ugly undesirable men having any form of sexual companionship

bc they're pathetic

rapists have gone after foids for centuries, just bc they can

but pedohunters aren't even on the same level. they would collapse crying simp agecuck tears before targeting a foid

Doesnt get them as much clout and views from the agecuck simps that support them

Because of the "women are wonderful" effect

Its not only that.

Gypsies here do that but everyone blames the pervert instead of the woman who must be held accountable. If it wasnt for her the perverts would have never got into contact with the baby.

Some gypsies even throw their babies under the bus so they get ran over on purpose because they don't want to raise it.

There are videos on YouTube and TikTok of women breast feeding their babies(assuming its their babies) in a sexualized way. Why don't those "pedophile hunters" go after them? Why is it only MEN who they go after?At the very least, they can ask YouTube and other sites to take these videos down

I see foids do all kinds of degenerate shit online-fuck stray dog and cats, masturbate in public, walk naked in public etc. Wears revealing clothing in public with no discretion to audience. No one ever seems to have an issue with that. In fact these "pedo hunters" likely cheer them on.
they’re hoping the females will be impressed by their “heroism”

Women would get too much sympathy

Cucks simp for women because they're all perceived as wonderful.

To put it simply people view it as less of a crime and that's why they usually get a half-assed jail time for it.

Where are the "pedophile hunters" for this?

@Mamamax autistic nigga pedo hunter

So weird. Preying on insecure and lonely men, straight-up baiting them with mature foid-profiles and love bombing them into entrapment.
I say we cut their genitals off.

The only cool pedophile hunter was Chris Hanson. The other Hanson wannabes are phaggot cucks who worship women.

The only cool pedophile hunter was Chris Hanson. The other Hanson wannabes are phaggot cucks who worship women.
They once asked Chris Hanson the same question. If I recall, his reply was something along the lines of, "It just never came up. Had we found a female predator, we would've done the same as always, but we just genuinely never came across one."
Probably because the twelve-year-old mini-chads they go for never report it.

They once asked Chris Hanson the same question. If I recall, his reply was something along the lines of, "It just never came up. Had we found a female predator, we would've done the same as always, but we just genuinely never came across one."
Chris Hanson would treat men and women equally in this case.

All the chris Handon knock off, phaggots, closet homosexual, cucks who make "catch pedophile" videos on YouTube probably would cheer female pedophiles on.

These guys are violent psychos looking to satisfy their urges in semi-acceptable ways. Attacking women is (very wrongfully) a bad thing to do, no matter what she's doing.

There are videos on YouTube and TikTok of women breast feeding their babies(assuming its their babies) in a sexualized way.
I wanna bury my head in the sand and forget I ever read that

Because they would have to get off the internet and go to the local schools

These guys are violent psychos looking to satisfy their urges in semi-acceptable ways. Attacking women is (very wrongfully) a bad thing to do, no matter what she's doing.

This. And the thought of a normie or sub 5 getting a loving virgin girl enrages them since they can’t have it either.

This. And the thought of a normie or sub 5 getting a loving virgin girl enrages them since they can’t have it either.
Also true. They are a combo of simping, misandry, violence and psycho behavior.