Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't these millionaire gamer incels invest in surgeries?

T

takurak

Banned
-
fnatic%20team%20malaysia.jpg

orange.taring-main-roster.png

team-onyx-dota-2-roster-kiev-major.png

prod%2Fuploads%2Fffdfaee2-fcd1-4647-b42c-7be329a3843d%2Fcsgo-website.png

envyus_team.jpeg

They ooze virgin.

FeminismsCancer said:
They ooze virgin.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK_0jXPuIr0[/video]

You think these guys even care about anything other than the game they are playing? I bet they even play that shit in their dreams.

Because they don't care about sex, they care more about video games.

because a surgery will put them out of practice for at least 2 weeks, and they need to make income

so glad that I mog the entire team Fnatic

IronMike said:
because a surgery will put them out of practice for at least 2 weeks, and they need to make income

It wouldn't because thats the nature of gaming and also they take like 1-2 month breaks with roaster shuffle after every the major annual tournament.

Idk, maybe they are yet not blackpilled and think that they still have a chance. (Its over for them)

mrhaircut33 said:
All chinks

[attachment=2051] [attachment=2052] [attachment=2053] [attachment=2054] [attachment=2055]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 4.40.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 4.40.31 PM.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 153
  • Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 4.40.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 4.40.39 PM.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 157
  • Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 4.40.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 4.40.45 PM.png
    256.7 KB · Views: 164
  • Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 4.40.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 4.40.52 PM.png
    146.1 KB · Views: 167
  • Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 4.40.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 4.40.58 PM.png
    26 KB · Views: 157
JFL at the Ron Swanson lookalike

Lonelyvirgin said:
Idk, maybe they are yet not blackpilled and think that they still have a chance. (Its over for them)

Theyre going to be fooled by a femoid and then get divorced rape losing their entire earnings as a basement dwelling gamer  :heh: :heh: :heh:

most of them have decent looking girlfriends already

and in asia if u r pro pc gamer ur status is higher than of movie or sports star

Because they have enough M S to beat incel now

looks no longer matter

e-sports is so weird don't understand the popularity, if i have spare time I am playing video games, not watching someone else play them

refmd said:
e-sports is so weird don't understand the popularity, if i have spare time I am playing video games, not watching someone else play them
It's the same as watching sports

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
refmd said:

yeah but sports is kinda different, you need an entire team to play so it's not possible to play by yourself

refmd said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
refmd said:
yeah but sports is kinda different, you need an entire team to play so it's not possible to play by yourself
People like to watch others who are exponentially more skillful than them

That is very, very, true. Some of those guys are just hideous and should be surgerycels. But I have a more reasonable explanation.

1) They use the fame-and-success halo to sleep with nerdy Kawai Japanese girls who look up to these guys as if they are Michael Jordan. In the eyes of those girls, these guys are legit high-class "digital athletes".

Just look at Ed Sheeran. Incel as fuck. But he is a rich and famous musician and all his songs are "women are so beautiful and lovely" so he could easily fuck any Stacy he wanted. Fame-and-success Halo is fucking real.

ba8b2702-ddae-4468-b262-f267736c14fe.jpg

These guys probably use it on nerdy girls.
I know its true.

When I used to be involved in the manga/anime/comic-con scene
...I knew LOTS of Ricecels who were giant anime nerds but became popular in the cosplaying community. They began FUCKING a lot of these hot japanese cosplay girls like no tomorrow.

i mog them all. cucktears were right all along! if you invest more time on social life you become good looking.

First picture, guy in the middle has more female fans in SEA than you could possibly imagine. The guy is an absolute legend in DotA.

kennyS the fucking GOAT.
Also he had a gf that left him for another pro player (K0NFIG) she literally jumps from one pro player to another.
Prime golddigger, shes hot as well obviously.

All here minus the fat ones skullmog me

They live a gamer reality.. They prefer games over girls.

They'll get mogged by chad regardless.

13254636_10154071327053726_3398032371659471376_o.jpg

Because they need to train literally almost 24/7 to keep their form up in the game, especially goes for csgo players. Even when I was playing that shit like 8 hours a day, 1v1's, retakes, I was only at best an LEM

I really have no clue how those kids in the pro leagues or even Rank G in like ESEA keep it up. Got bored of that shit and quit.

BlackpilledAF said:
They'll get mogged by chad regardless.

13254636_10154071327053726_3398032371659471376_o.jpg

That's Maelk and he retired doesnt earn shit now has no fame either

dr-problematic said:
most of them have decent looking girlfriends already

and in asia if u r pro pc gamer ur status is higher than of movie or sports star

Most of them are single actually

1) they care more about virtual games than women (mad respect)

2) status already allows them to fuck filthy e girls