Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why don't Swedish support female refugees?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Most refugees are male not female

They want to drive the price of man even lower

Because swedes are altruistic cucks that think that letting in welfare leech hordes somehow makes them better than anyone else.They should not take in any "refugees",especially because most of them are 20-40 yo men.

Because it would defeat the purpose

Something something ..working hand...Labour..male productivity..low payment...OP's a white faggit retard. Cry more. My ilk will fuckin replace you...if niggers don't do it first.

Something something ..working hand...Labour..male productivity..low payment...OP's a white faggit retard. Cry more. My ilk will fuckin replace you...if niggers don't do it first.
Sorry, but are you referring to me?
I don't understand

Swedish media is COMPLETELY dominated by a pro-refugee sentimemt. The US at least has Fox whereas all our media outlets our identical on immigration.

Because they know what they need : they are just importing a cheap efficient desperate workforce, which means no children nor females. And also, more males means local females have higher value on the sexual market. Simple as that.

They are cucked.

There are no female refugees.