Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why don't Slavcels try to sheboonmaxx like this?

Here are Slavic men who sheboon maxxed. How long will you let niggers come to your countries and disproportionately marry your women? You guys need to start going to their countries and steal their women :feelsthink:

@WorthlessSlavicShit @KillNiggers @Ron.Belgrade @weaselbomber @starystulejarz @UnderdevelopedSlav @Incline @To koniec

no sheboons around, and even if there were they would be picked by better looking guys who just need a hole to fuck

There's some things that are worse than being a incel

Here are Slavic men who sheboon maxxed. How long will you let niggers come to your countries and disproportionately marry your women? You guys need to start going to their countries and steal their women :feelsthink:

@WorthlessSlavicShit @KillNiggers @Ron.Belgrade @weaselbomber @starystulejarz @UnderdevelopedSlav @Incline @To koniec
i would gladly ascend witha sheboon btw

no sheboons around, and even if there were they would be picked by better looking guys who just need a hole to fuck
Geomaxx to Africa like this Russian did

It's the inverse, usually

JBB is law in EE
i would gladly ascend witha sheboon btw
Same

GWqSXD4WsAAEtB6

My first choice, is, was, and will always be my Keltic-Nordid+Alpinid looksmatch though. :feelsahh:

IMG 3496

Sheboon don’t bbq shish kebab like Arab milf mamas.

Sheboons are ugly

Geomaxx to Africa like this Russian did

i'm too broke even for 1 way ticket. Flight to Zimbabwe and pretty much any other African country costs around 900 dollars. Also i would need bunch of vaccines

Nigger tags me and then asks me why I don't ascend with a sheboon. My name is a dead giveaway why.

Exactly, but in Africa JBW is law.
COPE
Even JBC works there
Aka, betabuxxing

JBW only works in Asia, provided you are MTN+NT and/or actually tall.

@Regenerator
Doesn't matter. When you're a incel your SMV is low. You need to try to get the best value genetics from that. You can get taller and better looking sheboons than white foids
Oh yeah, let's mix already fucked-up genes with even more fucked up genes! Sounds like a great plan!

jfl

COPE

Aka, betabuxxing

JBW only works in Asia, provided you are MTN+NT and/or actually tall.

@Regenerator
No sheboons living poverty there, love foreign men and would even be willing to be their slaves. Serious
Oh yeah, let's mix already fucked-up genes with even more fucked up genes! Sounds like a great plan!

jfl
We don't have any other choice. You have more chance to bag a sheboon stacy in Africa than to get your white looksmatch

No sheboons living poverty there, love foreign men and would even be willing to be their slaves. Serious
Aka, betabuxxing

Also, have you heard about some older boomer whitewhores who are literally sexpats in Africa?
We don't have any other choice
I know, but we can do better
You have more chance to bag a sheboon stacy in Africa than to get your white looksmatch
cope, more likely to get a noodle

Aka, betabuxxing

Also, have you heard about some older boomer whitewhores who are literally sexpats in Africa?
It's not "beta" buxxing when YOU have the power and leverage in the relationship. More like Alpha buxxing. Would you call this Arab billionaire a "betabuxxer"? Betabuxxing is only used in the contexts of when you have the risk of getting divorce raped

I know, but we can do better
How?
cope, more likely to get a noodle
Africa maxxing >>>> SEA maxxing then. Because mulattos brutally mogg haps

Not going to lie, sheboons in Croatia tend to be quite attractive. There aren't that many, but they're Chad only. We have a lot of pajeetas (flips, nepalese and indians), but they're all 4'10" goblins.

Not going to lie, sheboons in Croatia tend to be quite attractive. They're all with Chad and HTNs.
@edgelordcel Is this true? Y'all geomaxx to Africa then

Every single black female I've seen in public has been attractive.
If you're decently money maxx just Africa maxx then. You can get a stacy sheboon wife

foids are niggers spiritually, just a bunch of animal niggers fucking niggers, its one big fucking nigger clownshow circus, mulatto circus for dumb fucking niggers

@edgelordcel Is this true? Y'all geomaxx to Africa then
Incel looking blacks get white beckies meanwhiile white normies have to settle with sub 5 sheboons

It is over

white normies have to settle with sub 5 sheboons
No you can get sheboon stacies in Africa if you pay their family just a little dowry

Perfect summation.
Can't you look into Africamaxxing :feelsUgh: Some sub 5 Russians and Poles ascended like that. It could work for you too :feelsthink:this is better than SEAmaxxing in everyway :feelsokman:

Can't you look into Africamaxxing :feelsUgh: Some sub 5 Russians and Poles ascended like that. It could work for you too :feelsthink:this is better than SEAmaxxing in everyway :feelsokman:
Too little money and I'd be one of the worst options anyway,

Thanks for the lifefuel. I'm gonna try sheboonmaxxing once I can afford some surgeries I planned